Reviews for Eifersucht
Andartha chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
This is really good. I'm bookmarking it in hope for more : )
ycpss chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
please continu this, i love where this is going!

btw, i love all ur weiss fics and hoped u would do longer stories :)

hopefully, this one will be a long one... it looks like it _

dimonyo-anghel chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
i love it! hmm i wonder what schu is doing at yo-yos apt. poor weiss (mostly yohji with the schu thing and ken with the yohji suicide thing)
MikaSamu chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Powerful story, and it's just the beginning! More soon please.
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Wow! I'm so happy to see that you updated. This was an amazing and gripping part. It's interesting that after all this time, Schuldig and Yohji seem to be connected still. It was sad to read about how depressed Yohji got after Schuldig leaving and their relationship falling through - I'm glad his friends are there for him, even if they're not on together-together. I'm wondering what's going to happen though, now that he's back...can't wait for another part!
Chibi-chan v2.5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*grins* End Prologue - this mean you're going to continue it? I remember reading it on your LJ (of course) and I thought it was just going to be a one-shot. I'm pleased to know you'll be continuing it. I can't wait to see what happens when the two of them meet again, also. I wonder how that'll turn out - will Yohji be ready to meet again and vice versa? Clean, smooth writing. Very nice to read. :)
Misura chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
An intrigueing prologue, hinting at events in the past and the present not being all happy and good. I'm curious to see where things will go from here and if perhaps Schuldich will make some attempt to patch things up between him and Yohji (at least, I assume it's Yohji. My apologies if I got it all wrong). I'm also curious if perhaps the rest of Schwarz will make some sort of appearance in this piece. -