Reviews for Lost Time
Blairx6661 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Oh god that was a bit sad! Good job though :)
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
That's right. He's the only one left, now. Sorrow comes in many forms. Very nice, you didn't drag it out, you got straight to the point. (give fic a gold star)
Krisis86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Holy shiznit. That was incredible. Great job. I especially like your summary.
mystic-angel5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow. This fic was fantastic. I love your writing style, you are quite skilled at capturing emotion. I like that this wasn't another fic where Sirius and Remus are back together and everything is a-o-k during the short duration of thier reunion. You are much more honest in your view of thier relationship.
Once again, great fic. Keep writing.
~Jaimy~
la x noelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow, this was a really good story! Is this just a one shot thing? I'll be sad if I discover it is lol..
charles weatherby chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
wow. absolutely loved it! The style is different(good), and you're a really great writer. The only thing you might want to change are a)"Not even when he's fucking you wildly into sweet oblivion..." I think that line kind of ruins the tone that you had going, might want to change the wording and lose "fucking", maybe go for something a little less vulgar-sounding. Just a suggestion!
~'_-~
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Wow. Awesome writing. You capture the emotion, the power behind that moment extremely well, and its really well written. However, your paragraphs seem a little short, and you could definately add a lot more detail into that moment.

Otherwise, well, very good.
Cheers!