Reviews for The Zephyr
ForIHaveGone chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
Perfection! I'm in love with this story.
T-money1 chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
WOW! WOW WOW! No matter how many times I say that, it's still WOW!

Well, I certainly didn't see that coming. Chris did want some action, just wasn't what he was expecting probably. Nevertheless, mission accomplished for him.

Still a great, awesome story, Xeny. Keep up the great work.
Tmoney1 chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
Hey Xeny, sorry for not reviewing your story in a while but I have been busy as hell. It's nice to see you have time to update your stories. I'm so busy with my new job that it practically drains me. Anyway, I just wanted to say I will give a proper review later on but it's late and I'm tired. Talk to you later. Peace!
forever changed chapter 23 . 12/6/2005
Squee! Another chapter already :D How I love you *pets* Hehe, you're going back to the office now, it seems.. FINALLY is it time for Christopher? *impatient* Hehe I'll send you a private message with all the stuffs you asked for in a few, I came to read this instead of finishing checking my email like I told mom I was gonna do *grin* (And using Mozelle against me is just wrong and evil! *shifty eyes*) ;)

Meg
T-money1 chapter 23 . 12/6/2005
Interesting chapter once again chicky mama!

Nice little moment with Xeny comforting Morgan, like a mother with her son. So it seems that Morgan is going to hook up with Dorian and Xeny might snare Chris. Can't wait to see what happens next.

In case you don't get the next chapter up in the next month or so, I would like to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year, from yours truly.

Peace, I'm outta here!
forever changed chapter 22 . 12/5/2005
! I've been worried, miss! After the hurricanes when I didn't see you for a while I began to get my overactive imagination, hoping you were okay. I am relieved now :) Hehe and you added more Mozelle into the mix just for me *winks* I like the girl, she's hot hehehe. And don't worry about the SN thing, I've got it all sorted out.. I tell you, AOL is one confusing SOB.. Now, all this hinting around is just evil, you realize this, right? Sir Christopher needs to wake his ass up so he may be pounced. *flicks his ears repeatedly until he wakes up* O:) Can't wait to see what you tell Morgan, he's still my favorite. I want to cuddle him... when Dorian's not around to see it of course.. *giggles* And the way you were talking, exactly how unexperienced is he? Heh, anywho, more soon or I shall stalk you in IM *nods* ;) (although I must say, stalking can be incredibly sexy *evil giggle*)

*nuzzle, purr*

Meagan

(Can ya sense the hyperness? Muahahaha)
Abare Killer chapter 22 . 10/25/2005
Yay! You live! w00t! Anyways, nice chapter. I'm interested in the conversation Morgan and Xeny will have. This just keeps getting better and better. Please don't take a million years before updating again! lol _
T-money1 chapter 22 . 10/20/2005
Hey yo! Well it's nice to know you're still with us. I'm happy that you're alright. How much did Katrina affect you? Hurricane season in Louisiana, I can relate. It's one of the drawbacks of living in Florida, along with the hot and humid summers. Oh well, it's home.

Yep, everyone seems to be getting some. I thought over the whole Dorian/Morgan thing and it ain't so bad.

You still got it girl! Keep up the good work.
Secret411 chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
great story i hope you make more like it
iluvcena89 chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
this story is awesome... i think u need to add more detail to the sexual scenes to make it more interesting.

can u email me the rest of the sex scenes u took out.

awesum story
forever changed chapter 21 . 7/5/2005
Woot! You're back :D I've missed ya girlie. Sorry you were sick, boy do I know how bad bronchitis sucks ass.. *wrinkles nose* As for the job offer, I'm ready and willing whenever you are. You know, us short shits are usually the first to jump in and fight someone who needs it, I'd be trouble in this place hehe. As for the story, YES! Yes Morgan can do whatever it is that Xeny advises him to do, because I said he can. *giggles* And I loved the interaction between he and Mozelle, we haven't seen her in a while. Other than that, those brief snippets were teases! Teases I tell you! But I shall forgive you because I love you and your story and because you were sick. :p Oh! And I lost AOHell and have a new new screen name... xXstarlesoulXx.. don't ya just love keepin' tabs on the names? lol

Meagan
T-money1 chapter 21 . 7/4/2005
Well you are truly one of a kind Xeny! And I mean that in a good way;)

It's nice to see that you're still alive and kickin'. What an installment. Too bad Jericho didn't sleep with Xeny yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dying of blue-balls. That's just bad. But the whole Morgan and Dorian thing?...umm...uhh...How wonderful!

Anyway, keep up the great great GREAT work, ya heard? You are my goddess and my queen.
Tador chapter 20 . 2/5/2005
WOW..I was told your writting was good but I didn't expect this...great job!
anonreader17 chapter 20 . 2/3/2005
I love your fanfics and by the way if you want I'll take care of jeffymuse and mattmuse for you. I'll take them to gaia and the'll have loads of fun. Let me know on your next chappy if its okay but I gota go for now,bye!
17anon reader chapter 20 . 2/1/2005
I love this fanfic so please post the next chapy as soon as someday I would like to create a club like the zepher if there idn't allready one and if I have your permission.