Reviews for Nonexistent Fairytale
Justin Beck chapter 37 . 6/4
Liked the story, but not the ending. Leaves alot of stuff unresolved IMO. I know you wrote this back in 2006 but just thought I would post my review anyways.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/16
Best king ever! I imagine his name is Naruto.
JacktheNinja chapter 11 . 3/12
oh my god the king is batshit crazy
LunaClefairy chapter 37 . 2/21
This is one of the weirdest fanfics I've ever read. There was so much randomness and OOCness and slapstick humor, but y'know...it was a fun ride. I especially liked the ending, which was quite cute. You've done a wonderful job with this.
Nanaimobar chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
This is so good so far! One of the best stories out there!
Nanaimobar chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
OMG I'm loving this!
Nanaimobar chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Waaaaah! So good so far! I love it!
Itherael chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
Outstanding!

- Frank
3 chapter 37 . 4/10/2014
Years later, I just wanted to let you know that this is still the best fanfic I have EVER read, and is really what drew me into writing myself. :) Haha, I come back to this story like every year and I still can't get over how funny it is!
TheLegendaryCanadian chapter 37 . 4/7/2014
Amazing story! Loved it through and through. Ending was sad cause the king reminds me of my psychotic and...outgoing friend who died of cancer and a brain tumor. Plot was well thought out and I loved all the crazy twists you added XD
Hyrule's only Hero chapter 37 . 2/23/2014
It was a touching and an amazing story. I loved the suspense build and the heart warming ending. I never expected to care for the king, but somehow you managed it. Im a curioise about what happpens to zelda and Im dying to now what happpens between Link and Malon in future. A great story that is one of the greatest fanfics ive read yet. Amazing work, thank you for writting this story.
La rana que escribe chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Nice story! i like this chapter so much!
Richie Richter chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Wat?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
What the heck? What happened to the 'wise king'? He just let her die? Sorry, not only does that not make sense, but it majorly detracts from your story.
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
:') except for the king's death this was happy
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »