Reviews for Nonexistent Fairytale
This whole time i picture the king looking like the ice king from adventure time but being voiced by john dimaggio amd darunia kevin micheal richardson lol. I knew I was going to love this story. I have a different voice actor for every character... I need help lol
name chapter 17 . 7/31
this story is fucking brilliant
Juliet The Hedge-Cat chapter 9 . 7/26
I'm looking forward to this.
Juliet The Hedge-Cat chapter 7 . 7/26
OH MY GOD I LAUGHED SO MUCH!
Juliet The Hedge-Cat chapter 6 . 7/26
You, my friend, are a very clever writer. I love how you put cuccos instead of something else! I mean, they are very strong.
Juliet The Hedge-Cat chapter 5 . 7/26
Awkward! I love this story so far!
Justin Beck chapter 37 . 6/4
Liked the story, but not the ending. Leaves alot of stuff unresolved IMO. I know you wrote this back in 2006 but just thought I would post my review anyways.
Axcel chapter 2 . 5/16
Best king ever! I imagine his name is Naruto.
JacktheNinja chapter 11 . 3/12
oh my god the king is batshit crazy
LunaClefairy chapter 37 . 2/21
This is one of the weirdest fanfics I've ever read. There was so much randomness and OOCness and slapstick humor, but y'know...it was a fun ride. I especially liked the ending, which was quite cute. You've done a wonderful job with this.
Nanaimobar chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
This is so good so far! One of the best stories out there!
Nanaimobar chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
OMG I'm loving this!
Nanaimobar chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Waaaaah! So good so far! I love it!
Itherael chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
Outstanding!

- Frank
3 chapter 37 . 4/10/2014
Years later, I just wanted to let you know that this is still the best fanfic I have EVER read, and is really what drew me into writing myself. :) Haha, I come back to this story like every year and I still can't get over how funny it is!
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »