Reviews for Monster
Amissa chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
*claps* My Baby's coming soon! woohoo! *looks at Ari* yeah, she gets vampires high... muahahaha *rubs her own neck* .. But being Half Kaga and Runic.. so do I ... I guess I ebtter stay away from vamps, eh? Do I get my duck wars now? *bats eyelashes playfully*
Aku Maru chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
Three cheers for Isaiah and Gabriel for surviving Irvan and Kuso. ::sits back with Irvan drinking, waiting for the fireworks:: Oh, and before I forget, Kuso sends Ari flowers and a note asking where he should meet her. And a great thank you for giving Kuso his debut. Only find it slightly odd to have him appear in your fic first. But he so wanted to appear with Ari.
Sadistra chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Ah, I love that chapter. Very amusing. I loved Severus' attitude and comments... I've never even seen Van Helsing or read Dracula, but I figured a lot out quickly from this story... Update soon!
Amissa chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Rubber duck wars? You've got my attention! I want the rubber duck wars. . . *gives her a pleading look* ... You know... a rubber duck war with Missy... and um.. some other.. rubber.. duck. Very interesting chapter... the Looking Glass in flames. MUAHAHHA. *looks around at everyone* um.. yeah, just realized I'm invading the wrong stroy right now. . . What am I supposed to be doing? Oh yeah... working with Mallory... *slight laugh and then steady look at her* ... Rubber duck wars! Yellow, orange, blue, green, and pink little duckies all floating around and attacking each other! *winks* with Missy as the victor of course!
Aku Maru chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
Babbitt did a good thing chaining you to her computer. It was a lovely chapter. Particularly liked Prince and his comments about and to Dracula. They're going to Isaiah's place! Do we get the cameos? I so want the cameos. And did I mention this was a fun chapter.
Nameless chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Yes, I have read all three chapters. Yes, I loved all of them. Yes, I'm waiting for an update.

Yes, I don't expect one anytime soon. But it would be nice.

Severus is very funny, and very realistic. So's Helsing. Are all the characters in your other stories going to show up here? That certainly would sice things up, not to imply that their bad. It'd just be very interesting to past readers.

Here's to hoping you update, and soon.
Aku Maru chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
Poor Esired, nobody loves you. Love the chapter. Only disappointment was that you stopped before the fighting began. I am expecting a preview. Love the last bits where Gabe is trying to explain his nonexistant past and then getting the end of the war started. Not an intelligent thing, but definitly Gabe. When is the next update?
Terion chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
The mental image of Gabriel in Hogwarts nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Hee! Awesome as usual. Can't wait for the next chap!
Aku Maru chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
You fiend! Why didn't you tell my you were posting! Loved it, absolutly loved it. All those allusions to the classic horror films, every wisecrack dealing with monsters and legends. And most especially the "Typical Human" conversation. And I love this Snape. Cocky, easy going, dangerous, and you will not have him bow to Dracula. It goes against everything Snape is. Heh, I like Dracula's characterization. Can't wait to learn more.
You know, when you first told me about this crossover, I had the thought that you were going to make it a continuation of Dennouncement. Glad you didn't. You get to use all those fun characters from the beginning of your series. Now, aren't you glad you have something to keep you occupied. One last question, when do we meet Van Helsing?
Terion chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*giggles hysterically and jumps around excitedly* A Dark Prince/Van Helsing crossover! Holy hellhounds!
_
This will most DEFINETLY be interesting. Oh yes. I sense much interesting goodness in this fic. Hee hee!
Sorry, its nearly 4am and I'm hyped up on caffeine and insomnia.
*has another hysterical giggle at the mental image of Snape and Dracula facing off*
Can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
25 | « Prev Page 1 2