Reviews for Rainfall
Hey chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Ccooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn still one updates?
Meian-no-miko chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I luv it! Plz update soon!
lym12345 chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Update soon! Nice story! Can't wait it to finish! The Tai and Matt gay thing was cool. You should write more about it too.
digimontklover chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
why yamato and taichi gay! that stinks! but the hikari identity is good so far.
TK Lover chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
. Tai and Matt are gay.!

thta was a great stori. please update soon. you should put mor tai and matt though (jk) HAHAHA
Sakurachan623 chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
You really need to update! it is good!
catluv101 chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
Steve Jester chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
Reveal to All NOW! lol... Hikari is Hikari... they all sense it but she's got to get over it! lol...

Good story though... I'll be sure to read this some more.
Kay chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
I vote only TK! Loved it! Please up date soon!
xMeredy chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
OMG! Hold on... (kills Kali) lalalala... i think she should show her family first and then Takeru
Kay chapter 6 . 10/22/2004
OMG! Love this story! I vote that sheshould revial her self to TK(Takeru)! I realy can't wait for your next one!
Nazi Hater chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Okay, a MONTH ago you said you would update sometime in about a week. Did time stop for you and comtinue for the rest of us? Where is the next chapter? I want to read it! This story is SO good! PLEZE get the next chapter up as soon as possible!

Yes, I know school is hard and painful, but I've discovered that if you do lyour homework as fast as possible and sit down in front of the computer with the next chapter open, no matter how brain dead you are, eventually the blinking cursor is gonna get on your nerves enough that ideas will start pouring out through your fingers simply to stop the freakin' cursor. In fact, those ideas sometimes end up being the best ones. Now if only the stupid computer would let me get online more often…

God bless you
YamiClara chapter 6 . 9/18/2004

i just found this story and its pretty good

i think yui should reveal herself to everyone at once

oh exciting

are those two angels Gatomon and Patamon?

anyway, please keep going soon!
Christy chapter 6 . 9/8/2004
That was another good chappy. I'm anxious to see what happens next. The kiss was so Kawii!Please update soon.
RogueSummersLover chapter 6 . 9/6/2004
wow... i'm soo slow. i'm just getting to this chapter forgive me, i've been so busy with school, writing, and all that other stuff. it was great by the way. Please update soon. _ I promise i'll read as soon as u get it out. lol... You know i really don't like this Kali lady... What a bitch and when u you have "yumi" reveal herself to the others?