Reviews for Don't Take Chances With Love
Shadow's Firebird chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aww! Uber cuteness!

I like this pairing, because Ryou and Duke are complete opposites. Ryou is the shy, quiet kid who tries to blend in. And Duke is the all out, "look-at-me" kind of punkish person. Cool, and totally adorable!
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
It's so hard to find this pairing! This was great, i love pillow-talk fics, they turn out fluffy and funny!
Eyes-of-Crimson chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
*bows at your feet* The first Duke/Ryou I've ever read. You are bloody awesome
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This is the first time I've ever read this couple. But I liked it.
otakuoverlorde chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Hrmm. Here's a pairing I'd not considered. Short as this was, I think I like it. You've certainly convinced me to give it a shot. I particularly like your introspective Duke here. Intruiging, yet not quite off the mark. Well done. Keep up the work; it keeps me thinking.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
A pairing you don't see a lot of. But it was SUPER cool, their conversation. I loved how it all tied together. (I also love Einstein's quotes )

Rock on

DSF
silverscissors chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
aww...

cute! like it a lot!

ryou/duke...interesting pairing...

never saw this before...i might just be slow but whatever...

newayz, gotta run! good ficcie!

xthiefx
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Aw, again so sweet! I loved the way you put in quotes from Einstein- those are some of my favorites too! God, you're such a great writer! Have you tried writing original fictions (and getting them published?)? The title fits so well... I had to think about it for a second (yeah, I'm slow). Superb job!
Oni No Yami chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Aw! Not the most known couple but it's still kawaii. & I love what they were talking about.
Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
That's so cute, and so super great! That's really good. You think you could write another one like that?Let me know.
treana chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
fanfiction won't let me log in for some evil reason.. *sighs* Curse you fanfiction!
*cough* ;; anywho..
cute story _ t'is my first devlinryou fic, and i have to say i really liked it. (however short XD)
as for the blackmail thing.. i don't much like being blackmailed.. -_-;; but, for a setoryou, i guess i'll just have to make an exception. T_T as soon as i finish with all these french test (curse you school!) i'll update addiction ;. (*skips off to dig up ideas*)
_yah, so, awesome ficcie, and please post the setoryou one! _
treana
Misura chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
A cute and sweet set of scenes, yet with a pleasant depth to it concerning Otogi's view on life, the universe and the rest. I like the way you wrote him and Ryou, as well as the few hints about how their relationship came to be. And how they both concluded that there was at least one thing they wouldn't want to risk losing, no matter what. -