Reviews for Notice Me
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I liked it! I usually dislike OCs but this was a cute story and I liked your narrator. Thanks for posting!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
celeste chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this is beautiful! i luv it!
Ociana chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I remember reading this ages ago and loving it! I came back and was searching for it again and i finally found it! It's amazing!
robixstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OMMMMGGGG THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. NOT JOKING! omg its so frickin good! i hope you make some sort of sequal where the oc and robin get together! 3 _ that would be MEGA cool! anyway your an amazing author! i frikin love this story!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very cute, not to mention I liked that last line of not storyness :D
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I'm rereading your work (instead of wrapping presents or updating my own stories) and I apologize for not reviewing many of your work before.

That being said, I love this one. It is well structures and well written and by far my favorite OC-centric fic in the TT fanfic fandom. Great job with first person POV as well.

Nicely done!

Muria chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is a really interesting concept. You even made a likeable and believable OC and placed her plausibly into the Titans' Tower. This is really good, and I enjoyed reading it.
CradleToGrave chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Ah! A non-rabid fangirl! How nice.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
really good, very good... wow... only thing; how could she see the sparkle in his eye if he's wearing a mask?

Mayday Parker chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Very cute. VERY funny.

Love it!

Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
OMG. wow. wow. wow.
Yoh A chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was great for laughs write anoter! please (sad puppy eyes)
Anony Miss chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
This is just...

I can't even... Wow.

I mean, just... Wow.

I'm at a loss for words. Great job. Keep it up. You're now one of my fave authors.
Mysfit Chyld chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
That was very cute. i liked it alot. Good job