Reviews for Complicated
BlUe DrEaM chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Awwwww! how cute this story is! n_n

i LOVE your style in writing..especially when it be my fav couple SORATO..hehe..and i REALLY would be happy if you do a sequal for this lovely story..I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

peace_
miadk chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Sora! And she's doing it because... um... her father's forcing her :)
De Jour chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I don't really like strippers, you know. But don't take it that way, I can tell that you did your best in it. I bet the others liked it too.
2a2n chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL OFF! aTLEAST PUT A LEMON FOR MY SAKE! iT'S SUPPOSED TO BE RATED M! WHAT HAPPENED? THIS STORY SHOULD ONLY BE RATED T... BUT IT WAS OKAY...I GUESS
Moppy chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
omg i love that story...i like a lot of stories
Grim Noire chapter 6 . 2/2/2005
This was a very good story! I really liked it a lot!

The only suggestion I have for you though, is that maybe you should look into getting a beta reader for some of the punctuation use and gramatical errors.
Naneet chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
What'd I think you ask me? well let's see a nice way to say it would be well done but my way is brillent me like a lot no. ME LOVE IT VERY MUCH!

P. S.

Happy new years and happy what ever holiday that you celebrate
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
You're really tying up your stories. Kinda rushed, but still good.
Jedi Nikina chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SO COOL! *Runs around and collaspes from excitement* P hehehe _
Wishinstahhz chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
dat was a way to end it and all i can say is AWESOME!
theladyknight chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
Aw...what a cute ending! Great job again! I don't know what else to say other than awesome!
Blondie121147 chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
Awe... cuteness! Good way to end it. I love the whole story book thing. It's a cute idea.
crazyamzy chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
wut do i think? WUT DO I THINK? I think you ended it way to short I mean c'mon I LUV this story, it's one of my favorites from you then again all ur stories are good... Don't tell me it's the end yet I just luv it too much. well... u kno wut to make up for the shortness... another UPDATE! oh btw it's been a while huh? I missed ur stories lets have some more updates, any1 would do *no nothing house cough cough* dont mean to be a bossycat or a pushy brat I'm jus in luv with ur writing. lets give some warm applause to ishida girl for finally updating...
xxandlovesaidno chapter 5 . 8/12/2004
update soon really good
aki.ari chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
nice story keep it up

i love vampires yay

(don't mind me i'm crazy)

lol ok