Reviews for In The Alley: How It All Comes Down
Kristina chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I recently watched AtS in its entirety (again). During NFA, I kept waiting for the scene where Nina watched the battle on her hotel TV room and was puzzled when it wasn't there. That's how much I believe this fic is exactly what happened after the fade to black. :-)
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I liked the ending! The fourth wall breaking is always funny!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Yes, it ended like this. It is amazing, perfect, in character. This is it. This is the one. Thank you for sharing.
afan21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
HOLY COW! Have I written you before? Can't remember but, I LOVE this fic! Yes! How it should have happened. And the world should have witnessed the truth underneath their noses. Heroes fighting in the shadows no more. :))
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
If I was a praise singer, I'd pen then sing a song of praise to the high heavens for the heart-wrenching, eviscerating and emotional drop-kick that is this fic!

Six years after NFA I've finally found the fic that explains it all and wrpas it up for me in a way that is incredibly satisfactory.

iPerhaps she'd underestimated the power of humans after all./i

- That was a beautiful realisation for Illyria to come to.

- And the entire Spike passage had me half laughing, half sad.

i"We heard you might need some help."

Buffy steps from the shadows, her hair a shining golden cap plastered to her head, her smile grim and determined and possibly more beautiful than anything Angel's ever seen in his entire life. All around them, the battle-eager faces of over two-hundred Slayers spill from the alleyways, women and girls of all ages, all armed, all ready for the fight of their lives./i

Tears actually pricked my eyes at this bit and I could have clapped at my desk at work.

Absolutely AMAZING. I'm adding this to my favorites and reccing this to anyone who listens like crazy.

xxDulce
The Scarlet Rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Can I just say... Oh my God? That was... amazing. I've been searching for YEARS for a good post "Not Fade Away" fic, and until tonight (or more accurately today, as it's 3am my time) I've been unsuccessful. But this story really took my breath away. It was so vivid I could actually /see/ everything.

You got the character's voices just perfect. I love the line "Slaying dragons is what he was made for." I thought that was so.. perfectly Angel and perfectly true.

Spike was perfection though. Just beautiful.

But, anyways, admist my late night... or early morning... rambling, I've gotta say that this was just a great story. A wonderful turn of events that I just /dreamed/ about seeing played out, and played out well.

And having Buffy come back in the end? Made a fangirl like me swoon.

-Scarlet Rose
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Nice idea and I enjoyed reading this.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
A great story. Very good.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
hehehe love Buffy's lines there. I like this ending SO much better than what was hinted at. A dismal end for an extraordinary show, though Angel always DID have a much darker theme than Buffy did. And yet, that's part of why I liked the show more. Wqell, that and I'm a sucker for a hero seeking repentence.
Seeley Booth Fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Finally, how I wanted Angel to end. This was my favorite Angel fan fiction EVER!
and she writes chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
YAY!

Finally, a fic where everything turns out alright and they win! Thank you so much for writing this. I love it.
Ducks - The Anti-Joss chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
OMG STOP MAKING ME CRY YOU SADISTIC MEANY! *sobs*

Seriously. This is exactly the kind of story I would have wanted to write. Sure, it made me cry, but that's because your wordplay is so... indescribable. Which isn't really good feedback, is it? *G*

The funniest part is... it was Illyria who started me crying. "Once she’d killed for the joy of it, but now, there’s not enough death, not enough pain, not enough blood, not enough vengeance even in this massive pile of dead around her to begin to fill the hollow space she feels in her heart."

There's not enough lovin' I could express for this story, Nyx. Thank you again. *smooch*
FarSide0013 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I'm going to go ahead and say this is what happened. Well written!
Ruth chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Hi, I just read this fic and I had to let you know it was wonderful. I loved the insights into the characters and I absolutely loved the ending with the slayers joining in with Angel's gang to do what they do best: stop the apocalypse.

Thank you.
TexasWatermelon chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That's so great! I wish it would have ended like that... But stupid Joss Weadon had to leave us hanging. Ugh! But this was great! I can just pretend that's how it went and I'll be happy! Thanks!