Reviews for Treasure Buried Deep Within
fairyninjaM4 chapter 15 . 2/27
lol a bit cheesy at the end but all in all a nice crossover. There were a few places where i felt you rushed through the scenes to get to the next one, specifically with inyusha and when you were explaining everyone's relation to one another, but all in all I definitely enjoyed your story. Please continue to write and thank you for the story
yukihime88 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
oh my gosh! you just have to end that ending with a cheesy line... but i can't help but think that it's perfect!
lara5170 chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
This was very good
akagami hime chan chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
"Sorry, but you were an emotional void way before then" was so sassy it destroyed me. I can't stop laughing.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Chessy, but cute ending! I love Kurama...but Botan and Hiei? That's a bit of a stretch. But, hey, fanfic and love potions.
SilverontheRose chapter 15 . 3/13/2015
Wonderful sappy ending! Great job, and thank you for sharing!
SilverontheRose chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
I'm greatly enjoying the story, but I kinda wish you'd come back and fix this chapter. Kagome -is- a Shinto miko, but the concept of the Four Souls is Buddhist, which is why Miroku had to explain it to the group.
Kaylzzz95 chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Love love loved this story!
Cherry-Blossom-Love chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Wow, I'm surprised I never stumbled on this story before. It's entirely amusing. I feel like I walked into a combination of The Mummy, National Treasure, and a little bit of Jackie Chan Adventures all thrown into one and cast with InY and YYH characters just for kicks. It's brilliant.

It was quite a fun read and the pace was realistic; it moved quickly but the 'desperate' situation made it more realistic. The twists were fun and refreshingly original. I don't think I've seen many fics where Youko was Sesshomaru's son and Suuichi was Shippo's grandson (adored Shippo's wry comment on things become incestuous, because he always was a little smart mouth).

Quite an enjoyable read and I do hope to see more from you in the future!

-CherryBlossomLove
Emerald Time chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Awesome! I loved it!
Emerald Time chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
LOL "That's what google is for." True, very true.
dxlmao chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
So, I took a break from this story and then came back to finish it. Wow, it was AMAZING! I loved it so much! I just want to say that yes, Kagome and Kurama make a good power couple, but Sesshomaru and Kagome make THE power couple XD(they're my OTP, so I think I'm being biased but whatever right?). Again, great job. I loved the plot and I totally didn't predict the, recreate the jewel, thing until Sesshomaru "suggested" it. I just hope, hope, hope you do write another kurkag.
misherukuro chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Entertaining story thanks for the read. ,
Phoenix Miko chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Lovely and I can honestly say it was one of the greatest ones I've read! -
Marinaaa chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
I'm so glad you came back to finish this story, I was always afraid it's going to be unfinished forever... it was one of the first crossovers I read and also one of my favorites... It was a great read - fun, full of adventure and surprizes... I really hope you don't quit writing in this category... I wanted to ask, if you are willing to share, did your original vision change much (if at all), since you came back to this story after so long?

Thank you very much for this wonderful story!