Reviews for Treasure Buried Deep Within
MoonPrincess623 chapter 15 . 5/3
Chessy, but cute ending! I love Kurama...but Botan and Hiei? That's a bit of a stretch. But, hey, fanfic and love potions.
SilverontheRose chapter 15 . 3/13
Wonderful sappy ending! Great job, and thank you for sharing!
SilverontheRose chapter 9 . 3/13
I'm greatly enjoying the story, but I kinda wish you'd come back and fix this chapter. Kagome -is- a Shinto miko, but the concept of the Four Souls is Buddhist, which is why Miroku had to explain it to the group.
Kaylzzz95 chapter 15 . 3/7
Love love loved this story!
Cherry-Blossom-Love chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Wow, I'm surprised I never stumbled on this story before. It's entirely amusing. I feel like I walked into a combination of The Mummy, National Treasure, and a little bit of Jackie Chan Adventures all thrown into one and cast with InY and YYH characters just for kicks. It's brilliant.

It was quite a fun read and the pace was realistic; it moved quickly but the 'desperate' situation made it more realistic. The twists were fun and refreshingly original. I don't think I've seen many fics where Youko was Sesshomaru's son and Suuichi was Shippo's grandson (adored Shippo's wry comment on things become incestuous, because he always was a little smart mouth).

Quite an enjoyable read and I do hope to see more from you in the future!

-CherryBlossomLove
Emerald Time chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Awesome! I loved it!
Emerald Time chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
LOL "That's what google is for." True, very true.
dxlmao chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
So, I took a break from this story and then came back to finish it. Wow, it was AMAZING! I loved it so much! I just want to say that yes, Kagome and Kurama make a good power couple, but Sesshomaru and Kagome make THE power couple XD(they're my OTP, so I think I'm being biased but whatever right?). Again, great job. I loved the plot and I totally didn't predict the, recreate the jewel, thing until Sesshomaru "suggested" it. I just hope, hope, hope you do write another kurkag.
misherukuro chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Entertaining story thanks for the read. ,
Phoenix Miko chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
Lovely and I can honestly say it was one of the greatest ones I've read! -
Marinaaa chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
I'm so glad you came back to finish this story, I was always afraid it's going to be unfinished forever... it was one of the first crossovers I read and also one of my favorites... It was a great read - fun, full of adventure and surprizes... I really hope you don't quit writing in this category... I wanted to ask, if you are willing to share, did your original vision change much (if at all), since you came back to this story after so long?

Thank you very much for this wonderful story!
dancingfingers chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
I'm sad this is the end. Thank you for the great story!
Woobaby chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
This was a great story! Thank you!
riversan chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Thank-you for the story!
KEdakumi chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
I thought Kouga and Shippo were going to talk Koenma into another bet.:)
A very good ending. Thanks for the story!