Reviews for Two Masks, One Soul
samanthatm chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Hope you haven't given up on this story.
funny-kitty chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Hey is this story continuing?
lovelyXserenity14 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
love it very much
LoverOfRumpelstiltskin chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
r u gunna rite more this is good id like to know wat happens
WolfxAngel chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Omg :( You haven't updated in years! I love this story, so please continue! T.T
8yume chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
oh suspence! im loving every second of it please continue to more chapters soon or i will email u a message everyday askin for it ok!jk love the story so far just one thing i dont like how its so short!
Fire Fairy Ember chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I was just wondering when you were going to update...this is such a good story.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Kyouger chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
It's a interesting story so far, but I gotta agree with the oter reviews. Cut it into paragraphs and make it more detailed and longer. I'm gonna put it on alert.
She-Elf4 chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
Three things. One, you should turn on your annonymouse reviews. You would get more that way. Two, you should write longer chapters. Add a LOT more detale. Like, when the boyfriend was taunting her, what was the expression on his face? What tone of voice did he use? When Catherin walkes, does she walk hunched over, so as to hide her face, or does she stand tall and proud? I found myself wondering about these things. And three, please, please, PLEASE separate your paragraphs. If your not sure how, a good rule of thumb is to make a new chapter every time someone else starts talking. If you aren't offended, I would LOVE to beta this for you, if you need help.
94lilo chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
(hits author upside the head with a pillow) continue the story or else I'll get jason on you.
princess moon shadow chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
LOVE IT!
AResidentGhost chapter 5 . 6/11/2005
how can she sing the part of the Phantom? it is a sin for a woman, unless they are the chosen...
Slytherson chapter 5 . 4/23/2005