Reviews for Intimation
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was great! Love Touching Evil.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This was an excellent story! I think you really captured Creegan's sense of humor and Susan's reaction to it. Wonderfully done:)
spatula spatula chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wonderful. Absolutely *wonderful*. The voices are spot-on - Branca balancing career objectives with professionalism with the fact that, hey, Creegan's hot. Love, love, *love*. Just thought I should pass a line around before I go spouting off to my friends how good this is. ;)
Brandy chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
very nice. :-)

I think you really captured both of their voices here.
Hope Parker chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
*Deadpanned* I think they're sleeping together.

:) Great story! I love it! I'm a Creegan/Branca shipper. What more can I say, other than you wrote this short fic perfectly. I hope you write others (and if you did, I'll check them out)
Wendyafterdark chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Spectacular job! This show blindsided me with its cynical humor. I love it and you've captured it beautifully. Thanks for staying true to form with the dynamic duo. I'm not sure many people could.
MortonGirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I read this story at some ungodly hour last night, and was a little too buzzed and much too tired to write you a proper review. When I re-read it this morning, it was even better than I remembered. You've captured so many things perfectly - the imagery of the show, Creegan's quirks, Branca's reluctant amusement, and that genuine connection between the two of them. It's amazing.

I don't know if you're keeping this a one-shot, but even if it is, I hope you've got more TE fic planned, because this was one of the best fics I've read in eons.

Oh - and I friended you on LJ, because you're damn funny there, too.
Ai-no-Tora chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Hahaha that was hilarious! I give ya props! :D I love when Creegan says, "I'll take down the next asshole that says anything, how's that? Better yet, you take him down; I'll watch." That seems more like him I think. That was awesome. More stories from you? I hope so. _
distorted realities chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I liked it. It's very cool; very fun. Shows the chemistry between the two.
Dodie chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I really like this story! You've captured the characters perfectly. Nicely done.
serendipity chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I could just picture the whole thing! I love the interaction that you captured between them, and join the clamoring for another story from you!
Elorapid chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Well she should be sleeping with him!

That was really well written! None of that overly-sappy crap that people like to put into fanfiction. You've really got these two characters down, and I hope you use this talen to write something new soon!
Self Injured chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
and she has a problem with that? what, can i help it if Creegan is hot? a girl can dream!
Maggie Doyle chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
this is GREAT, I'm so happy more people are riting Touching Evil fics... so good
Lilly chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Great story...you got Creegan down. I loved it. I hope you write more soon.