Reviews for You and Me
Lucy The Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Throws ninja katana WHY YOU LITTLE AAA YOU DIDN'T CONTINUE!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh Gosh... this is too good! I need an update pleaaaaaase :)
5123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great! More please! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
ROFLAMO

hahahah

hurry update!
aoisenshi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
looool. That was quite interesting. :'DDDDDD Hehehe... well as seeing you haven't updated for years, I hope you haven't given up on your other fics. ;o; They're all so good!
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
xD I laughed so hard! Poor technician, he must be so confused!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hahaha, I really hope you add to this one sometime soon. It's really funny! I happened upon it while traveling backwards through the Seto x Anzu section of this site. I'm pretty sure I read it before in the past, but it looks like I never reviewed...

...so here's a review! ::gives a piece of review candy::

You are right when you say it's difficult to keep Seto in character in comical situations like this. I've found that the best strategy is to make his demeanor and personality part of the comedy- sometimes all that's needed is the right situation to turn that Kaiba frown into something strangely amusing. You have done well with this strategy, I believe!

The whole scenario of the two of them in each other's bodies brings up so many interesting ideas and questions! Aside from the mundane and the erotic (so easy for my twisted little mind to drift), I am curious as to how they will cope with, well, pretending to be each other.

Will Kaiba-in-Téa be forced to attend dance class and eat pizza with Jounouchi? Will Téa-in-Kaiba have to go to board meetings and stay up all night typing away at his/her laptop? Haha, that's all assuming it takes longer than one day for Seto to return them to their own bodies...

I'm sure whatever happens, it will be quite hilarious. I'll be looking forward to seeing the next chapter someday! Now I'm off to eat some organic vegetarian pizza (thankfully, I don't have to share with Jounouchi)! :)
crazy kid chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
this is way too funny and i had to give you props straight away no matter how late it is! thanks for the story because it was really awsome
Taran chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was AWESOME! Ha! I love it! More, more, more!
Uncanny-Differences chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
lolololololol

continue plzz!

its good
Martyrdom-99 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
please update this is realy funny!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was so funny!

Please hurry with the next chapter!
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Please continue
Gagamoo chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
You've done it again, 1 chapter and you have half the Azureshipping fans screaming for more! Not suprising either! Brilliant beginning! Please keep of writing, We'll, like, DIE otherwise!

ImInDenial