Reviews for The Rose Chronicles
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
when are you continuing this? I'm a big fan of the middle ages, and by tossing Yugi-oh into that era, my attention was immedately drawn. By the way, is Lady Rose really Tea?

I love this story line!

Rayen
Darkest-Dark-Lady chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
OMJ,AWSOME continue!_
Ashelonimacaroni chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Good Story update soon please
Shade chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I've loved this story since it first appeared on Fanfiction a while ago, and so have waited for a possible update.

Is this a one-shot or not? Just curious.

Anyway, great job and keep writing!

Later
Ventriloquist Draconis chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
you said you were only signing at for now but it's almost been a year since ou updated so please update this story is really something and I want to find out what happens next so update soon...this story is worth your while so yeah just update...this is the best I read so far based on this pairing so yeah take my warning and update I hate people who don't update for such a good story but for you I'll make a exception so update
theresa chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
love this story
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Anzurite...you cant leave me hanging like you do in all your other stories. I beg of you to come back plz! Your writing is something I admire! You are a person i look up to. Im not embarrassed but syaing this to you is kinda silly...n/e way...i really hope you come back and finish this story since is been out for almost a year..._Ja ne!
Inu Kaiba chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
That took forever to read, but it was so good Update whenever!
imagines writes chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I love it! Wonderful mixing of history, fanon, and canon. The imagery was perfect- I could see every detail quite clearly. There are some long fics that I'll just skim, because the content isn't that great, but thisone I read every word of. The story flows smoothly between scenes. The Duelist's feelings toward Seto, and her indescision, were so well written, that I could almost feel what was happening. Good job! I hope you continue soon. _

Kat
yoursolastsummer chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This story was really amazing. You add so much depth to your stories and it shows in this one. I love the way you wrote the Rose character her thoughts are great. I cannot wait to read more.
Enigma chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I really hope you plan to continue this into another chapter. I know on your profile page it says that WDKY will be updated soon, but you did not mention this particular fic nor some of your other, less large ones. Do you plan to continue?
isis chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
this is a really good story so its bast on the game thats cool i hope you write another chapter cause its great

i give it a 11/10 no joke.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
o_O Wow. This is certainly proving an entralling read so far, and if you don't mind me saying so, it's a lot easier to understand than the video game. Heh. Rose Anzu, yes? Anyway, I like the way this is progressing and I especially like your pacing - you seem to be taking everything at just the right speed.

Oh, and since you wanted to read the Rules of Realisitic Conversation, they can be found here: .
Harlequine chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Oo;

oO;

I'm very much liking this story. I think your style has matured a lot since the last chapter of WDKY and I'm thoroughly enthralled by the detail you've gone into.. which is important, I think, because I, like many others, do not have the luxury of a playstation or are fortunate enough to own a copy of the game.

I give this story a shiny, gold star. Onto my favorite list (I should have a seperate section reserved just for you) it goes.
Genocideking Archfiend chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Genocideking: Ahh... a story that deals with Duelist of the Roses. I know there some differences but still I really like this story. U go into so much detail. Which is a good thing. I wish the game was as thoroughly developed as ur story. I mean seriously, the story of the game pretty much only exist at the beginning, the fall of Richard I (Lancastrian side only), and before and after the fight with the rose guardian. Sure when u fight the duelist in between there's a little dialogue but not much really. Words can't describe how much I'm enjoying reading this story. I liked how u presented the practice duel in which McMooran explains the dueling in this time period.

Shadowknight: U mean like the runes or summoning stars; a duelist uses to summon duel monsters such as oursleves.

Genocideking: Exactly! I like how u gave certain vague aspects of the game some background. Like why the duel lasts 99 turns before coming to an end. It seems kind of weird that it had a time limit even though it’s an excruciatingly long one!

Shadowknight; Well it IS a long period time between sunset and sunrise.

Genocideking: Rose's reaction to Simon's response about the crush terrain was funny. I'd probably be upset to. I hope u have Rose acquire some of the immortal type monsters. Please let her at least have one. Give her Rigras Leever. He has cool effect for refreshing ur hand. In each of the duels, on a certain square u can acquire an immortal monster card or another kind of rare card for the game. It requires a deck leader with the search ability though. (Ranting) U can't imagine the joy of using these guys. They're cool, they're powerful, and they’re...

Shadowknight:(Cuts him off)(O_O) they're also THE weirdest looking monsters have to grace the game with their presence!

I mean some of these guys are just plain scary!

Genocideking: (blinks confusingly) So? Some would consider us archfiends scary too.

Shadowknight: I doubt we compare to a severed rotting dragonhead that has a little parasite inside of it!

Genocideking: Jowls of dark demise? So what if it looks a severed dragonhead. It has a kick ass effect beside the one all immortal types have of turning the surrounding area into crush terrain when they fall in battle. (Laughs hysterically) Parasite infection!

Shadowknight: If u don't calm down I going to have to knock u like I did in one of the other reviews and continue commenting on this review without u.

Genocideking: Ok,ok, I'll calm down. As u can see I'm a big fan of the game. Hence my knowledge of the monsters in the game and their effects. Which reminds me, should u need info on the game, the monsters, their effects, (laughs) descriptions of their attacks or other aspects of the game feel free to contact me (contact info on the bio).

Shadowknight: I glad that ur story will give a more realistic feeling as to what happens at the end of a duel.

Genocideking: Even though from the look of things it appears a person loses their life. I very curious to see how u work out the duels. Please update as soon as u can.

Shadowknight: U better not go into a rant next time.

Genocideking: No promises.