Reviews for Code Ranma
Neurele chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i like this idea of ranma being aelita, it has quite a bit of potential since aelita does look a lot like ranma & it wasn't till later in the show that we even knew if aelita even had a human past. i hope if this story's continued that aelita stays with Jeremy since i don't like Akane much since she's not got much going for her in my opinion other than her abusive streak & never listening to ranma's side of things. Besides i doubt Aelita would go back considering how caring Jeremy & the others are to her which further proves an abusive type of relationship to me.

it would be interesting to see how Aelita's past relations would take her being with Jeremy but i suppose that would depend how long had past since ranma entered Lyoko.

Hope you update your stories or at least tell us if your not going to at all.
eddog2323 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Not bad. Good idea about Ranma becoming trap and forgetting his life and turning into Alita. Three small problems.

1More backstory on how Ranma got stuck in there.

2 what did Shampoo, Ukyo, Akane, and Kodachi do after the event? What about his rivals?(and yes these are one question)

3 How long from the even to the start of the program?
god of all chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Great chapter pleaces continue this story soon.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Are you saying that Aelita is actually Ranma with no memory of his life after he had been virtualized and sent to Lyoko for the first time? And he was female at the time it happened, right? So that means that he turned she became the Aelita we all know and love from the show. Wow. Now those lost memories have come back alongside Aelita's own. So what's going to happen now that Aelita is in the real world with both sets of memories? Please update so that the answers can be found out. And I hope that XANA isn't out of the picture. Code Lyoko isn't the same without him being a threat to the world. I just remembered something. There was an episode of Code Lyoko where Aelita was successfully materialized into the real world but XANA couldn't be shut down because he had infected Aelita with a virus at the moment of transfer. The virus that would destroy Aelita if XANA was turned off. Has the same thing been done to this Aelita? Again, please update. I thought Odd's name was spelled with a double "d". I also remeber XANA's name being spelled with an "X" and not a "Z". Not to mention just one "N" as well. One more quetion. How did Ranma get selected to test the virtual game system that made up the world of Lyoko anyway?
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
please continue
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is interesting. I haven't seen that much of Code Lyoko on CN but it is interesting. Continue this it may have potential. I would recommend that you do some research into the Anime and find the original character names though. I am fairly certain that they are not Jeremy or Jim. Some of the companies like to Americanize the anime they bring to the US thus destroying a good series. Cardcaptors is a good example of a great anime that was trashed by its American publisher. Thank goodness the fans got it pulled from TV and demanded the unedited subtitled version be released. Anyway, enough ranting, good work so far. Please continue this.
ColdCypher chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Love it! Keep writing, I'll keep an eye out :)
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Nice start.
DarkKeeper chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
HI!
This is really good. I never would have thought someone could combine Code:Lyoko with Ranma. And so nicely too. But what is gona happen now? Does Aelita/Ranma stay w/Jeremy and the rest and/or does she/he meet Akane and the rest again? What?
UPDATE SOON!
Dark K
Brian Drozd chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Ooh! Code Lyoko fanfiction! Cool!
Not sure if you should let Jeremy and the others succeed so easily, though; without Zanna, there's no plot to Code Lyoko, after all.
Maric chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This is new.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Hmmn. Interesting set-up need to see more before I can say much about it other than this appears to be a very original idea. Look forward to seeing more on this.
mystery person chapter 1 . 5/24/2004