Reviews for Plastic Wrap 101
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
ROFL! that was fun
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
lolz that was funni but what did that have anything to do with the plastic wrap?
Bbbbamphhhh chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OMG, wow, that was funny. I loved it! :-D
Riverfox chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Lol! That was funny! I have not as of yet had the pleasure of seeing Inuyasha, but I still understood the story pretty well. Lol! Great job! Keep up da great work!
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hee hee. Saran Wrap IS evil! I wrote a poem called Saran Wrap Girl once. Its on Um, ya can read it if you want. Awesome one shot! You should write more, I am already becoming a fan. I liked how Inu Yasha said 'doom'. That is one of my favorite words. Doom. Yay!

I also loved Lord Sesshomaru's comfy pants. That was GREAT! Jaken is such a fag. (No offense to gey people.) But dude, he's like IN LOVE with Sesshomaru! I swear! He really DOES want to get in his pants. o Eek! Icky Jaken.

And uh, thanks for reviewing my story, it makes me all happy when I get new readers, especially when they are literate. God I hate slang. I had one review that didn't have one word spelled right. I updated today! Whoo hoo! Yay for me! And Sleepwalking Chicken and HAP added me to her favorites list! I am a happy girl! Yay! _ Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy! ::starts singing ren and stimpy songs:: Awesome story! Please go with that idea, TMI, like a play off on Inu Yasha right? But instead of alling down a well, she falls down a manhole! Awesome! Please write something! I would LOVE to see what you come up with!

Ja ne!

Inu Kun
emerald chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Really good. Only a ... instresting mind could fit in plastic wrap to a Inuyasha fanfic. I aplaud for a job well done.
ani chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
oh wow! this is so damn funny! for a moment there, just looking at the title, i was worried it was some twisted hentai, but no. bravo on inuyasha's attempt with the wrap, i can almost see him twisted in it.

oh, and part 4 of my g gundam fic is up.

ani
Neinna chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh To all the lords above, and I'll swear to wahevter God, you want, you've got be kidding me... I thik that was just about the most HUMOUROUS story i've read in a long... long while! and this is the Best one shot i've read too. you should feel real loved... you got he Neinna award of highest homour point. and best one shot... ooh that's TWO awards... in ONE! i need to sit done before i realize what i've done... ahck, who cares, this story deserved it. KUDOS to you! i think i'm gonna keep my lime and cherry jello though...*hugs it protectively* but you did an awesoem job and should be proud of yourself for this little piece of homour. CAIO!
megan chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
rotgl and lol so funny can not stop laugh at inuyasha
inflatable ham chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
hee hee! that was cute! funny idea too!
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Inuyasha's right. Plastic wrap is EVIL!
InuyashaismyguyandnotKikyoorKagomes chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
nice story. very interesting idea with the plastic wrap...
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
hehe good story I would have taken a lot of pics of that before cutting him loose...