Reviews for Thinking Fourth Dimensionally
Hoodie Hugger chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
This story was really cute and I liked it a lot. Thanks!
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
HAPPY DANCE! Slytherin's got 20 more points!
SlytherinBitchOnFire aka KT chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Run, Mya, RUN!
number05 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
This is hilarious and absolutely ingenious! I loved it and just had to read it a second time!
Selenehekate chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Hahaha! I love this! Amazing!
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I wonder if Draco will notice me when I give our house 20 points...
asian book worm chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Really could not stop laughing. You did a great job with the story, especially at the end by mentioning that Snape went through the same thing.
VestriVerum chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Oh, I love this. Hilarious. Brilliant.

~V.
1ofthestrange1s chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
That was quite possibly one of the most entertaining stories I've had the privilege to read in quite a while. Thank you, and well done~!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
LMAO!

Love Sev D
KND4 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
haha this story is really good so far! i really hope this isnt the end?
Ceralyn chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Definately original. Loved it!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
just love it.
racle chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
I remember finding this story once a long time ago, but recently couldn't find it again, took hours searching for it. Very entertaining.

(One problem: There's no way Saturday should be able to say it "never happened before" since Sunday appears at the same time, so Saturday would have interacted with Sunday at all times. The real reason Snape's entrance didn't limit her to one night is that the future versions of her all knew that he didn't/wasn't going to give any punishment, other than house points.)
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
jajajaja! increiblemente gracioso! i had not been expecting this ending! amazing stuff. got this link from quill to parchment, amazing doesn't even complete it.

laenamoradadeHERMIONE