Reviews for Light's Sojourn
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
How could anyone torture such a sweetband innocent soul as Yugi?! Dumb Abyss witch...grr, it's a good thing she's already dead otherwise I'd foolishly want my own go at her. Than you, Yami. ;–; I almost wish the others had been there to see that heart wrenching reunion. Definitely would have melted Kaiba. And I know precious, little Solitare would have just scampered to Yugi's side. ;u; I really hope you do choose to finish this story...it's amazing and I truly love it. But life's short...so spend time doing what you want to and with those you love. That's what's most important.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
I think this chapter has so many emotions mixed so well together...incredible. Simply incredible. Terror, sadness, longing...you managed to tie them all together so well. ;w;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Oh my goodness, Solitare's amazing! ;w; Standing up for her rival...so precious. And psycho Yami was awesome. Can't wait until the Witch gets some of that.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 16 . 8/3/2013
I so love how Anzu stood up for Solitare. Even to Dark Magician! I would have done the exact same thing. Seriously, you write gorgeously! I have had to work so hard to put this down, like when I needed sleep. XD So great job! ;w;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Oh crap, Yami found them. Yikes! If Yugi weren't in trouble it would definitely be a bad thing. By the way...you're terrific with your dialogue. Seriously, it's a joy to read.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Okay, all I know is that I want to kill this bitch and that Yugi needs to open his and Yami's link back up. ;–; I'm so fricking anxious now!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
I think anyone can understand Solitare's despair completely. Feeling helpless sucks. You want to be able to do something for a friend in need. ;–; Poor Yugi, goodness gracious I hope he and Yami reunite soon. I think Yugi's proven his point.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I admit, the sense of time in the Shadow Realm is confusing but the fact that you don't write about that time it is and the fact that it's another world...I'm not very often wondering what time it is currently. So I think you're doing a great job writing the way you have. I also have to applaud you on Yami's...er...breakdown, for lack of a better word. And by breakdown, I mean downright scary breakdown.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Though I liked the apperances of Bakura and Marik, I'm not that sad about them probably not appearing again. I don't really fangirl over them. But I did like the confrontation between the yamis and I adored the mental talk between Ryou and Bakura. It was so sweet. ;w; You also write battle scenes out nicely. Not too much gore but telling enough of what went on...awesome job, as always.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I really like how there's something that Solitare is actually afraid of. Her sassy nature is adorable but everyone has something that frightens them so you went about writing that very well.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Alright, I didn't think it was possible but I'm even more in love with Solitare now than I was before. I LOVE her attitude, I LOVE her relationship with Yugi, I LOVE her verbally sparring with any and everyone. I adore that purple ball of sass! The entrance of Kaiba was also done amazingly, by the way. Though he better not lay a hand on Solitare! Grr. The pathetic thing, too...is that I love Solitare so much that I'm now voicing out her lines...; I'm hopeless.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Wow, that scene where Yugi found out about Duel Monsters...that was epic. Seriously freaking epic. ;w; I'm very nervous about how Kaiba will take things, though. ; But on the plus side, I'm loving Solitare's attitude even more!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
In the very beginning, I didn't expect for the others to bein this story. I love that they are! I also like how you went about the meeting. And Solitare is already my favorite character. God, I love her!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
I love Dark Magician but I'm rooting for Solitare now. Their rivalry sounds awesome and I'll place my bet on Solitare every time! Also, your descriptions pf evryone's emotions are superb.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
You did such a great job with Solitare. I can't stop gushing over her! I love how she's such a loving creature towards Yugi but a brat to everyone else. xD