Reviews for Dirt, Blood, and Tears
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Eh, interesting take on the Malon thing. Poor Link, though. Well written, and well thought out. Was a good read, and I hope you continue. :)
Zemmy chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I liked it! I often forget about Malon's POV. Poor girl but oh well, she should get over him. I'm sure there is someone else she could love and maybe actually recieve it in return.
KawaiiGurl101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oh yeah! malon got dumped! i wish it was marin though...I"M A LUNATIC! BEWARE MY STUPID COMMENTS! I'm joking, this is what i get for eating 2 cinnamon rolls in the morning...
trevor19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Sad story... superb writing.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Aww, poor Malon. I like the symbolism behind the dirt in the home by the way. Not a fan on Malon/Link myself, but it was still a nice read.
celeste9 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I thought I'd leave a note anyway because it was so fantasic. The imagery and the emotions and everything, I wanted to cry for poor Malon. So good job! I like happy endings, but life isn't always happy, is it?
Hopeless Maiden chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
wow. All of this comes out of the blue? I'm speechless...
Sirael Lythling chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i LIKE it because it's sad. the way you expressed such strong emotions is impressive to say the least.
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Thanks for your review of "Into the Dark." I think you've done an excellent job with this piece; good metaphors and very well-conveyed emotions. I'm very impressed. Your style has changed considerably since you first started writing here.
Pyroluminescence chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Grr... YOU'RE TO GOOD! Truley one of the best Angst fics I've read. It's not too bad... Definately a good-read. I loved it. I love all your work. Mainly, because you're 10 times better than me, got any advice? P
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
This was rather dark. I liked your descriptions, particularly of Malon's emotions, and your writing style is highly commendable. Hmm... the only annoying thing is the fact Malon seems to always suffer unrequited love, just because she's "not good enough" - but nevermind. Good story though.

Adios,

- Selah
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Holy shit. You know, I never really thought of Link not liking Malon; Zelda is such a prudish b**ch, all caught up her country, you'd think she would have no time for him. Therefore, HE would be the angsty one, and he would run to Malon, and... I dunno, though. You should write more stuff like this; you do a TERRIFIC job.
Middeh chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Oh... wow... how you described it, you described how Maron feels so beautifully. I very much feel for her... poor Maron-chan... *hugs*
Midnight Starfire chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I see NO sufficient reason for anyone to flame this, at all. It's great that you can write romance so well, yet you actually grasp the conception of angst as well. I have noticed that some people cannot write angst that is actually sad. Kudos on making me sympathize with Malon, a character that I believe isn't necessary in the game. Beautiful writing! Sorry I took so long to review!
Pinguicha chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Ok, ok...
*cries* This is so sad (that's why I love it)! I love the way you showed Malon's feelings. You, you... *cries more* THE PAIN! THE PAIN WAS SO DAMN WELL DESCRIBED!