Reviews for Numb
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
i liked it.
Helena Applewhite chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
ah. shivers. excellent. psychotic.

complements to the chef

HA

[tear]
silver-shadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
like the fick, alot!, nice choice of song i think u should write more songficks. and also might i sugest a diffrent layout * hard to explane so i wont try* (fave songfick so far called take a picture it'll last longer done 4 wolfs rain) for a while thair i thought i was reading a story.

silver-shadow strikes

* chezy catch phrase*
GreenLantern500 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I love songfics... I love "Van Helsing"...I love this story.
Liz Castel chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That was very good! I love that song too! Very nicely written!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hmm, I don't see any glaring OOC out of Van Helsing... Anyways, great fic! EVANESCENCE ROCKS! I'm thinking of doing a one-sht songfic os Anna and Dracula to Haunted.

Verona
HelenaTheFallenEmoAngel666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
o, i luv it! sad but so cool! _ good job
Suzuki Mi-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I really liked this story, I'm glad it's the first Van Helsing story I've read on here. I, personally, didn't see Van as OOC, but, I never do see characters out of character, so... XD
Cougar66 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*claps in awe* Now if I could write half as well as you, I actually might get a A in LA. Beautiful! Keep writing more! I luv it!
Moon Avenger chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Yay! That was good! You absolutely HAVE to keep writing it! I must know what happens next! The only thing is, I thought that the guy who played Faramir played Velkan... oh well... I could be wrong... I put you on my favorite author list! And no, I was not banging my head against the wall after the first words, I was too busy being glued to my computer screen with curiosity.
loveologyy chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow, one of my favourite Van Helsing fics. I loved the lyrics. Wow, and can you believe he actually said "To have memories of those you've loved and lost is perhaps harder then to have no memeries at all"
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
OMG it was just yesterday watching Return of the King I looked at Faramir and went,
"Hey, that's Carl!"
i liked how you used this song...just too much music and empty angst story rather than something actually happening. most song fics suffer this. but, overall, better than usual song fics