Reviews for From The Desert Sands To The Distant Stars
Scaehime chapter 1 . 5/31
I like how the first line could have been said by either of them, and you have to keep reading to figure out who it was.
Great little fic. There aren't many (not nearly enough) good SG-1/Yugioh crossovers that I've found, but this one is nice.
A bit of concrit: I know this is just one conversational scene referencing canon material, but in general it is better to show what happens, not tell it like a summary. *checks when this story was published* And you've probably heard that advice before, considering it's been just over eleven years since you put this out there, and you've probably improved as a writer since then. But I like when I get truly constructive criticism, not just people saying what I've written is "not bad" or "pretty good" or whatnot, so I try to give good concrit when something comes to mind about what I've read.
God bless,
Scae
REBD chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
cute! :)
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Nice humorous piece. Nothing quite like two characters with several things in common from two somewhat insane and very different fandoms sharing notes.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Any more to this?
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
nice nice nice!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I don't what happened before this or brought this on but it was 'a'hellova' funny thing to read.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Cute. Very cute. Would like to see more, but the oneshot works. Much liked. Keep writing!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hmm one x-over I hadnt considered before though it is a little strange on how it would work...hmm not sure what to make of this one 'fraid
Spirit Elma chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
ha ha ha ha ha very funny:) i like that yami is fraid of the microwave. i love that
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Ha ha ha ha!
Dirbatua chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
is this an scene of a story u have written or just a one off things cause i think it would make a good series
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
lol! Great job... I'd like to know just how Daniel and Yugi met though... see the shock at first... perhaps have someone accuse Yugi of being a goa'ould... but that doesn't matter... this is great! Really! Hilarious! :)
Celestial Pendent chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
HAlariuos! More funny that joey in a dog suit. I wonder where devlin got that Idea *cough* Kiba *cough.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Interesting chapter. Hey, are you going to do an updation on "Old Friends, New Puzzles"? I really enjoyed that fanfic! Please update on that story!
momocolady chapter 1 . 12/15/2004