Reviews for Nobility
Moon Mage Goddess chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
OMG! I just re-read this story, and I was crying at the last chapter. This is still one of my favorites - I have always loved the Kiba/Serera pairing! This story was wonderfully done; original, written beautifully, and just plain awesome!

Thank you so much for this story!

Sandreline
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
nice!
Aly93 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
this story is great so far. I just spotted it. So, ja ne!
stuff the world with cake chapter 22 . 12/11/2009
Good story.

I'm glad I reread it because I never got to finish the first time around.
hanna chapter 22 . 3/22/2009
OM~G!

I spent almost 10h reading THIS story! *with righteous stops for bathroom and lunches/snaks... and a few minuts playing rpg with my friends...*

All in all I fell iin love with your fic! Idid not even know of Wolfs Rain! *just heard of it* but id did not matter, I was bored and this fic appealing so yeah... perfect union...

Then, as I was reading, I became curious then excited! wanting to finish it before going to sleep *slow reader*

I just think that the end *perfect may I add* could use up some *I love you* from Serena... I thou that it would end that way XD

byee!
Chaos chapter 22 . 11/14/2008
Ok that ending is just adorable! I love this story can't wait to read another one of yours
Wal chapter 22 . 4/5/2008
I love it.
starz4evr chapter 22 . 12/30/2007
This is such a fantastic fic!
Cami Binion chapter 22 . 2/3/2006
this was an excellent story! i absolutely loved it!
xMusicxHobox chapter 22 . 1/9/2006
i ttly love it!_!
SerenitYuy chapter 22 . 4/12/2005
OH!

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS STORY IT WAS AWSOME!

I'v been reading it since you first started it and it's one of my fav fan fics ever and thats saying somthing for me caus I'v read ALOT. plus it has one of my absolute fav couples ever USA/KIBA however unfortunatly there aren't hardly any wofs rain sailor moon fics it realy sucks I was so overjoyed when you started this fic. Oh please write ANOTHER one if you need ANY ideas I have PLENTY to spare. Any way loads of talent on your part and PLEASE keep up the good work.

Much Love,

SerenitYuy
Silver chapter 13 . 11/28/2004
whos the 17 year old and whos the 30 year old?i wouldnt mind much if it was an 18 year old and the 29 year old but i could deal with the is there going to be a sequal to this story?
kagomefire chapter 22 . 11/25/2004
I loved this story and I can't tell you how sad I am to see it end. BUt I loved the ending! Im hoping to start a WolfsRain crossover also, but I think it wont be with SailorMoon. Well, I hope you REALLY REALLY consider making a sequel! I know im not the only one that would love it!
Rurouni-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is one of my favorite WR stories. It's a brilliantly written crossover, with a smooth, flowing plotline that keeps me hooked. Please, write more WR/SM crossovers! Too few are out there, and none as good as yours! _ I'm new here, I've never posted a story before, and I can only hope that it's half as good as yours. Keep up the good work!
DeLa Lune chapter 22 . 11/2/2004
this was so good. it should be a #1 seller!