Reviews for The Rose
inume1227 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Dead...well it was nice but...
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
im not crying, but this is a beautiful sad story. i couldn't beleive inuyasha and kagome died. may they rest in peace in this story. :,(
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Thank you for writing this story, however bittersweet it was... *watery smile*
Ulam chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
(, that was sad, but i loved it. good job

-jess
Dea-Jasmine-Gemini chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
wonderful and beautiful. I almost cried, I surprised I didn't!

Dea
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh. Oh god. Sad, sad, sad, and sweet memories. Faved, even though I'm about to cry.
elotequeen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
How incredibly sad and wonderful. Inuyasha hating Kikyo was slightly unrealistic. Bleh. I mean, I loved your story, and am definitely not a Kikyo lover, but I just can't imagine Inuyasha that cold-hearted... In the manga, he was just so heart-broken about it. Anygays, the manga is starting to end, and now I have this ending engrained in my mind. It would be devastatingly horrible if they both died...Such a good story though.

-EQ
Cranky Mesuinu chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
WHA! I want to cry! It's sad yet touching at the same time. I love this story!
Blair chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I think this story brought me to tears. It was great. I was sad that InuYasha and Kagome died but it was still a really sweet ending. :)
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
YOU REALIZE THIS MADE ME CRY! Gods, its 11:08 and... I'm getting the keyboard wet! Goddamn it... Aw well... WONDERFUL story, even though my computer may have a malfunction 'cause of it... -sigh- Anywho, never EVER stop writing! If you do... I'll hunt. You. DOWN! And seeing as I can turn Christmas lawn ordainments into dangerous dangerous weapons... Trust me, those plastic baby Jesuses can be PRETTY painful... XD

The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority!)
Jwelstone chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
this was so touching, i cried so much after reading this. u r truely gifted.
Rory4 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I really don't know what else to say, except that that was beautiful. It touched me deeply, and I loved it. You're a great writer, truly.

-Rory4
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I.. I'm crying... this was so excellent.. I can't believe that words on a computer screen made that lump in my throat explode into tears.

Truly an excellent story. A smile her and there.. a smile of sadness. *Smacks throat* Why won't it go away?

I loved it, and I love your literature at Fanfic. Definetley going to make mr cry everytime. Please continue to write stories like this, and never get discouraged! -
Sakuragurl101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
aw so sad but very well written i cant write very well as u'd c from my stories but i most definitely wouldnt b able 2 write something sad
Fyawkes chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Love it! I cried so what! I'm a sensitive-ish person. Kouga changed though. It seems like he and Inuyasha gained respect for eachother in the end

Fyawkes