Reviews for Robin's Song
tinyurl chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
LOL! I love this! Cass is SO FUNNY! You wrote this perfectly in character, in my opinion! Write more soon!

Thanks!

pianoplayeres
J.D.D and James chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Well what can I say...First off I loved the imaginative battle sequences!- Beautiful truly. Everyones in character perfectly.

I await new novels!

My only critique would be the ending, Jake does change his mind very quickly, and I think you could have played with that more than you did. But besides that EXCELLENT very entertaining

I am a True Blue Tim Drake fan ( He's my favorite Robin) He reminds me of an All- American Kid, and in this story you displayed that beautifully

James

Thanx for a Great Story
Luc Star chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
nice.. that's all i gotta say.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I LOVE it! Take that you silly original storyline! Loved the brotherly interaction. They both need it.
sean chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
you really should try to continue this. i was also pissed that tim had to quit and i like your take on his return. very well written.
Showstopper chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Good job with this story. You had both Batgirl and Robin in character along with Nightwing. I do think that Jack would take a bit more convincing than Steph talking and or cajoling him into letting Tim be Robin again. I have a sneaky suscipion that something like this will happen to bring Tim back when this Steph thing is over. The reason I even read comics today is because of Tim Drake and I'm not pleased with the decision to push him out of the role like this. The current storyline with the assasin thing or whatever going after people that could be Robin still could've been done with Tim in the house. Willingham should've stuck to his regular series Fables and working with Thessaly, the Sandman witch character. Keep up the good work and have a good day, :)
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
yeah, that the way they should do it! Good stoy.
Casey Toh chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Very, very nice. The arcs that go on about the whole Bat-clan are too numerous for me to follow (especially since I'm not in the US) but I too, think that Tim should remain Robin, since that's who he is.

The characterizations were superb. I totally loved Cass's economy with words. Gives the whole story a subtle sense of humor to me.
RobinIV chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Thank you! That was my first thought when reading your story. I have been a Tim fan for almost twelve years & never before have I despised a story arc, but this one is awful. The only thing about your story that I disagreed with was Tim reflecting on his relationship with Steph on what was real feelings and what was her trying to get in. I don't blame Steph for this story arc either because both her & Tim are completely out of character. I am counting down the months until Willingham (evil anti-Robin creep) stops writing the book. But I immensely enjoyed your story! _
Fate8 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
It's a good story. Tim and Cassandra are both well characterized. They sound and act like they should. The action sequences flow well.
The only thing that bothered me was that the ending seemed a bit rushed. Tim's dad changed his mind very suddenly. Perhaps this is in character, but I would think as adamant as he was about Tim giving up the Robin mantle, it would take a little more convincing for him to release Tim from his promise.
ghostninja85 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
First off, great chapter. I hope you continue to write. I like how you're developing this.
Now on to my rant.
YES. I can't believe they got rid of tim. Even if it is temorary. (Future Robin issue previews hint about his comeback) DC has also cowardly made it impossible for us to easily send them feedback about how pissed we are. The "contact us" web page had been "temporarily unavailable" for a while. I'm only hoping they're going through one of their "lets kill superman and break batman basically at the same time" phases. Kon-el can drop the bomb that he's related to both Luthor and Superman, and tim is forced out of robin for a bit. After many climactic changes, everything is back the way it should be.
*sigh* ok done. Keep it up. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Awesome fic, i like tim as robin and this is a great fic. I hope to read more of the story in the future.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Yet another name for the list of authors who handle DC's characters better than DC does. Well done and I'll read more when there is more.