Reviews for The Saga of Steve Leonard
Guest chapter 25 . 4/20/2017
Please carry on with this story- Ria
Peregrine chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
*snerk* I found my name in a fanfic. Another Aussie by the name of Peregrine. And she's a blonde, too.

No matter, no matter. I'd have read this regardless of the Hunter's name. It's well written, got brilliant dialogue, even better characterization, and the most interesting Steve I've ever seen. (The Pit doesn't seem to like him much. It's rather depressing.)

I'll definitely be reading the rest of this.(And worshipping you while I'm at it.)
Ruby Pantheon chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Made my favorite list!
DELETEDACCOUNT453637119927 chapter 25 . 1/12/2009
OMG!

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!

Darren is coming! YAY!

Sorry I'm just a tad hooked to your story, hehe :D

Please update soon?

Please?
sheeprock chapter 25 . 9/15/2007
hey are you going to continue this story? you cant just abandon a story you know! ha ha steve sucks AND hes screwed!
BrainDeadkills chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Your story is awesome :D
meh chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY!

:D I read your whole story in one day and i cant wait till you update
Twisted Ingenue chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
YOU ARE GIVING ME SO MANY CHILLS! I WORSHIP YOUR WORK! IT'S AMAZING...AND GODDAMIT...PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME ATTRACTED TO STEVE! I PUT THAT I WORSHIP YOU ON MY PROFILE...I'M A LITTLE CRAZY...YES...BUT I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS SO I WOULD STAND OUT...OH LORD! I LOSING BREATH! THIS WAS SO GREAT...LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES...ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE TIME...CAN YOU MAKE MORE DARREN AND STEVE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED STORIES? I LIKE TO SEE HOW STEVE ACTS. I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU...BECAUSE YOUR STORY GO TME OVER MY HOMO-PHOBIA!
Arrayist1 chapter 25 . 7/7/2006
Gah! I love it! I like this story almost as much as I love the Saga. please keep going. :D It rocks!

By the way: if you put any slashes between Steve and Gannen...I will kill you. Gannen is mine.

And MINE ONLY! :)
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
That chapter was the best out of this awsome chapter.

(Are you actually Ozzie? I am. Perri's cool.)

I love the thoughts that Steve is having, I can see were it's leading.

Perri's going to make Steve's change a whole lot harder, & confusing, ever so confusing.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
I'm confused.

Steve shouldn't have even been ABLE to kill him.

~:[

Oh well.

Nice story.
LadyYoonEunSoo chapter 25 . 3/2/2006
when are you going to update this story?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it will be good if their are no gay people in the story. (lesbians are good in threesomes trust me on that one)
Dracosilverwolf chapter 25 . 11/29/2005
Nya! You've got yourself a FANGIRL! _
LadyYoonEunSoo chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I love your story please right more!

~*~vampblood101~*~