Reviews for The Ballad of KruElna
O_O *is speechless*
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
wow! that was good ! -
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
It's awsome, if innacurate (Bakura was there for the slaughter, somewhere between five and eight years old). It seems to lean on the Darkshipping side, which rules. I noticed you didn't like Yaoi, so don't be insulted...

Also, when are you going to update Pharaoh's curse?
pinkpinkblink chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
O.O WOW! I LURVE ALOT! *adds to faves*
Rain-chan chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow. Amazing. I've never seen the Egypt arc myself, but I'm getting a clear image here. Awesome.
Windswift chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Nice job

...

[crickets]

Really, there isn't much I can say to a poem. Other than my first question was "Hm... just what exactly is poetic about mass murder?"

-Windswift Shinju (()
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Nachzes: [sigh] so very sad. Ah well, I like anyways...yess, yes precious, we like... Hey, why is it that whenever people feed Yamis sugar, they go, like CRAZY? I mean...ah well, just my little stupid question. Can you review my fics too [puppy eyes, you're so famous... [stary eyes] I want to be just like you! I loff your 'Child of Fate' series! So good! Keep writing, Sora-sama. And may wirters block give you a wide berth.

Je m'en fous! (ducks yousei_youko's punch),

Nachzes
crazydominodragongirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wa, that was sad! ;_; But extremely good, too. _ If you're doing a poetry notebook, write more soon!
Amiasha Ruri chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Beautiful! Great job, WSJ. _ I love it. Very nice, the ryming was great, and it slowed very well. Again, great job. _
Ebonrune chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*Claps* Really good poem! That's all I can say really, since there's no words for something this cool! Keep up your writing, WSJ! I look forward to more stuff from you! Much loff to you!
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
O! Tragic! Very kewl I loved it! You're great a poetry!
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*tears in eyes* I love it!
katia-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
That is awesome, you are an excellent poet. I'd never heard the for sure version of that, can't get manga, but you portrayed it so well. I like the Rhyming, it was a really neat pattern. Keep it up!
TTFN