Reviews for Falling Back
Making it Shine chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TIMES A THOUSAND remember this story and update! It's really amazing and I love it:D
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
It's been a good 7 years since you updated this story. You're probably sick of hearing this, but damn I wished you finished this. Bad enough Sean and Emma didn't get their happily ever after on the show...
andthecosmogirl chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
i forgot all about this fic but i loved it so much and even though it's probably long forgotten or perminately shelved i believe this might've been the first story i read on here a long time ago and it's every bit as good as it was when i read it a long time ago. i am terribly sad that i have no idea how this awesome story ends. the pace is perfect, the characters are well-written and believable. even though i absolutely hate the idea of craig/ellie in canon i can really enjoy it in the world you wrote it in. as for emma and sean it's my favorite pairing and you give them a really comforting love story that is just so beautiful to read and imagine unfolding. i will be forever hopelessly hoping you'll add more chapters at some point. absolutely amazing.
jay chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
moreeeeeeee?
BlueJeanJellyBean chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
I hope you update. This is a really good story.
Di chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
I would love to see this story updated. The Craig/Elli aspect is my favorite part. But overall I just enjoy the style in which it is written. Great work. I hope you continue.
MrsBigTuna chapter 19 . 8/25/2008
I know it's been over two years since you probably thought about thi story but...

UPDATE THIS THING!

I read it mostly for Crellie, I love them, and this is just awesome, including the Semma. It's excellently written, incrdibly in character and just plain ol' everyday awesome. You have done a great job so far, and it's a shame this thing never got to finished. If you need any help with writer's block or just ideas, I'm completley free for any help.

I hope this might have helped you take another look at the following chapters and possibly a resolution to what coulde one of the best Degrassi fics I've ever read.

If you wanna chat, you can visit my profile!
Writer4eva123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Page 1! It's really good, try and read the rest today.
nikiakiras chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
You're story is amazing, I read the whole thing in one day! I really feel like I'm watching the show. Please update soon. :]
ChellChellSEA chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
Wow. Great! Update soon.
Epitaph chapter 19 . 1/6/2007
This is such a wonderful story - everybody feels so real. With each of the four I get that sinking feeling of doing something you know is wrong and not being able to help it, and that elated, flying feeling of real connection with another person. I really hope you haven't discontinued updating.
toxicgurl169 chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
I just found this story yesterday. U seriously havent updated in like months. I couldnt pry myself away from this story and right now Emma and Sean are on bad terms and and GAH I dont know COME BACK AND FIX THIS!

Please update!
bananas.eat.grapes chapter 19 . 11/16/2006
does snake make it? will ellie and craig get together before emma and sean get caught so they won't look like asses? i must know.
2whak4wrds chapter 19 . 10/28/2006
Okay, I just finished reading this, and this is by far, one of the best fanfictions I have EVER read. And I've read alot... Its SO well written, and I love the semma, and crellie, and sellie, its just Awesome. no other way to put it. I 100% hope you post more on this fanfic soon! *this is getting added to facve authors, fave stories, author and story alerts* I love this! )

~Veronica
sienna chapter 19 . 9/11/2006
WAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! you have the most touching and amazing semma and crellie (more important semma) love story and you dont update? thats just mean mean MEAN torture. /pout*

im serious, maybe you think ppl arent interested but they are how could they not be you made each character have a genuien feeling. i hope you arent too busy to update soon. its a shame you havent.