Reviews for Falling Back
matahari2018 chapter 19 . 9/5
You should continue this story it's beautiful and poetic and you're a great writer.
sockmonkey0205 chapter 19 . 8/14
please finish this story. it's great
You should continue this story it's very good and unique. I enjoyed it immensely
Making it Shine chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TIMES A THOUSAND remember this story and update! It's really amazing and I love it:D
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 19 . 10/25/2013
It's been a good 7 years since you updated this story. You're probably sick of hearing this, but damn I wished you finished this. Bad enough Sean and Emma didn't get their happily ever after on the show...
andthecosmogirl chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
i forgot all about this fic but i loved it so much and even though it's probably long forgotten or perminately shelved i believe this might've been the first story i read on here a long time ago and it's every bit as good as it was when i read it a long time ago. i am terribly sad that i have no idea how this awesome story ends. the pace is perfect, the characters are well-written and believable. even though i absolutely hate the idea of craig/ellie in canon i can really enjoy it in the world you wrote it in. as for emma and sean it's my favorite pairing and you give them a really comforting love story that is just so beautiful to read and imagine unfolding. i will be forever hopelessly hoping you'll add more chapters at some point. absolutely amazing.
jay chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
moreeeeeeee?
BlueJeanJellyBean chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
I hope you update. This is a really good story.
Di chapter 19 . 4/4/2009
I would love to see this story updated. The Craig/Elli aspect is my favorite part. But overall I just enjoy the style in which it is written. Great work. I hope you continue.
MrsBigTuna chapter 19 . 8/25/2008
I know it's been over two years since you probably thought about thi story but...

UPDATE THIS THING!

I read it mostly for Crellie, I love them, and this is just awesome, including the Semma. It's excellently written, incrdibly in character and just plain ol' everyday awesome. You have done a great job so far, and it's a shame this thing never got to finished. If you need any help with writer's block or just ideas, I'm completley free for any help.

I hope this might have helped you take another look at the following chapters and possibly a resolution to what coulde one of the best Degrassi fics I've ever read.

If you wanna chat, you can visit my profile!
Writer4eva123 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Page 1! It's really good, try and read the rest today.
nikiakiras chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
You're story is amazing, I read the whole thing in one day! I really feel like I'm watching the show. Please update soon. :]
ChellChellSEA chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
Wow. Great! Update soon.
Epitaph chapter 19 . 1/6/2007
This is such a wonderful story - everybody feels so real. With each of the four I get that sinking feeling of doing something you know is wrong and not being able to help it, and that elated, flying feeling of real connection with another person. I really hope you haven't discontinued updating.
toxicgurl169 chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
I just found this story yesterday. U seriously havent updated in like months. I couldnt pry myself away from this story and right now Emma and Sean are on bad terms and and GAH I dont know COME BACK AND FIX THIS!

Please update!