Reviews for Musings
It's cute :)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
aww sweet
sentairangers chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
cam sneezing is real funny
Anymoouse chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
WAT DA FUCK...HUNTER'S GAY?
Lamoya chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
great story.
Thundra chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I like it. Its deep and meaning full. Why is Cam sneezing?
lttlelola chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
aww come on ypou have to do a hunter cam story, you've already said hunter liked cam. now you need to finish up, don't leave us hanging here
jenny chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
YES! duh, of course you should do a blake's point of view. please?
Boogie chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Hey dude, excellent! a Blake PoV would be nice, mebbe with Hunter at least saying 'I love you' to Cam...could be fun. Consider it a request!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Awesome fic! I love it! Please do the fic from Blake's POV. I love Hunter/Cam!
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This was really good...I'm always envious of people who can seem to write from the first person POV...for some reason I can never seem to do it no matter how hard I try. You've got Hunter down to a T here. And nice explanations on Tori and Blake's relationship to fill in the story too...not to much and not to little...and yes please with Blake's POV on Hunter and Cam! Those two are so cute together...-*
melly chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
that was really good.i love it.
Prinzessin chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
That was quite good! I'd like to see Hunter/Cam from Blake's POV.
ellesxjadore chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
nope i dont like slash, make it hunter/kelly, that would be tonnes better. great story though, exept for the bit at the end. HUNTER IS NOT BLOODY GAY! but it was good anyhow. then again, people have different ways of writing, and i happen to be one that doesnt write slash.
miz g
Ragemoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Oh that was a sweet bit. Very well done. You got Hunter's voice well. I am still trying to regather my shattered will. Glad you still have yours. Keep up the wonder and Yeah Blake would be great.. Even Tori. Good Luck in all you do and as always thank you.