Reviews for Confessions of a Pokemaniac
Anonymous Pokemon Fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I've been a Pokemon fan since kindergarten, so I suppose I can relate a little. I still doodle Pikachus all over my assignment notebook, and I still really enjoy the Pokemon episodes (the older ones, at least- I don't like the episodes after the Hoemn season nearly as much).

But anyways, yay for people who like Pokemon! *high-fives*
Zoicytes-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
All extremely true. Go you for admitting it.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
POKEMANIACS UNITE! _
Silver Dragon 2488 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Yeah, Mew could! Wow, I love this! It really is spoken like a true poke maniac. I know that if I tried, I couldn't get away from the pokemon world. I love it too much. And I really understand about how you feel about seeing your team in real life. I would trade that life for my current one in a heartbeat. To soar into the sky via my dragonite, lugia, flygon or salamence, to pet my absol or jolteon, to be able to sit and stare at my glorious ninetails' glistening golden fur and crimson eyes. (I do it all the time on the games)

Glory to poke maniacs everywhere, lest we forget.
Counterfeit Lord chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Just looking through your profile after reading Suns of midnight, and came across this. Very nice. I never really played the card game, but I got obsessed over the game when it first came out (red, which, like you I later lost _
E101mk2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
0_0! Those were the most true words anyone has EVER spoken. And the last part WAS FUNNY! Everyone knows that the cute little cat (?) pokemon mew could easily kill Vigeta (sp)
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
*sniffs* It's so true!

I loved it. Although I am not as obsessed as you, I came pretty darn close. _
Blue Skitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I LOVE umbreon. Umbreon and torchic are my all-time faves. In pokemon colosseum, I trained my umbreon REALLY hard..then I traded my Blaziken from R/S to train it. Now they are both level proud of it too. Anyways, Great story, hats off to you!

Blue skitt
Scarred Dragonia chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
YEAH! Pokemon rocks. I love the way you write, and I love the title. Keep writing, this world needs fics like these!
Umbreon chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Perfectly stated! I'm going into 9th grade and this summer will be the 5th anniversary of my first card (Ponyta). What can I say? Ain't it great to be a fanatic? I've got my bean-bag-chair sized Pikachu and my 2 1/2 foot tall Eevee decorating my room still, and no one can stop me!

Go Umbreon! I just got one in Crystal. (I'm an Eevee fanatic, I draw them like there's no tomorrow.) I've got my 2Ba Master CD going right now. Yep life is good... your description of Pokemon is so true...
Lunar Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oh geez! It's so true! It's nice that someone put it into words. What 'it' is...

Ought to start a committee.

Sphinx
Time Travelling Echidna chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
My thoughts eactly. If I could just go into the actual game, it would be paradise. Sure, most people think that it's dumb, some think that it's completely dead, but if it was, would there be 386 Pokémon or more? I don't think so, nor will I give up on Pokémon until Nintendo quits making them. Satoshi Tajiri made it originally to promote fun and imagination, and I will help other Pokémaniacs like yourself to keep it around for as long as possible. Younger kids these days don't need to learn about the world from Action Heroes or Barbie, they need to learn about how to treat their world and preserve it for a great future, which is what Pokémon does.
Eeveebeth Fejvu chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Yeah! Pokemon 4-ever!
I'm going to be a tenth grader soon and I LOVE Pokemon! Never be ashamed!
(I have an Umbreon, too, in my Silver game, and I love it so much!)
Eevee
jennamarinton chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Thank you! Someone!
Im helluv old to still like it-but its such a fascinating idea!
Insomniac Jaki chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I feel the same way you do. I'm glad to know that there are more out out there who like Pokemon. POKEMON RULES!