Reviews for Journey
thetwistedcelestials chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I found this fic. And fell in love with it.

So sweet and wonderful. I could see this happening in the comics, which is amazing. It hints at what I want to happen in canon (though I suspect the following squeal would cause me to implode) and it's just so...warm and fuzzy, while being totally believable.

Bobby might be insecure, but he's also warm, friendly, and open. So he would be someone who would take Jean-Paul up on an offer to be a pillow.

And the switch in perspective is, again, fantastic. I love reading through the same scenes from different perspectives, to see the wheels and axles turning in their heads. I love the possibilities this story suggests and, oddly, I love that they remain possibilities.

Thank you for writing. Please, keep writing in general.
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
And then they got to together. The End.

LOL this was so sweet, I like how you protrayed them.
Hybrid Helen chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
I can't believe I've never commented on this - it's so adorable, and I love that we get both points of view. I also like how open-ended this is.
Renn chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Loved these. Both. Although Bobby' POV would be my fave...
FemaleSpock chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I like how you showed both points of view, I thought iceman's side was funniest though because of all the sarcastic comments he was making about Northstar!
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
That was very cute! I loved the dual POVs, it's a great idea.
Char-chan chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
aww this was such a cute story! i can just imagine something like this happening between them on a long trip like that, ehehe so cute!
Taylor Chasikin chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
aw, you tease. yes short and sweet and cuddles. But, but, more! come on!
daskie chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
That was definately impressive! You wrote each character very true to form. I really enjoyed it and felt for Northstar. Good work.
Amarin Rose chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
/His relief was palpable as he concluded that there was no way Bobby had a copy as well./

*snicker* I can just picture Jean Paul's face if he ever found out Bobby *does* have a copy.
twisted sweetie chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
erm... didn't really get this one, but then again I'm not really an x-gal m'self, it was really sweet though. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz-yay!

-ts
yuiren chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
please write more! this was really great!
Chara13 chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
cute
Orion Kohaishu chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
I read this story on Speedsicle and fell in love with it there and then - lo and behold - it exists on as well! Joy! Rapture!

I am so happy!

I love this story. It is adorable, the characters are perfectly written, and it's adorable. Wonderful job! I love your X-Men fics. Bravo!

-Ori
Rivulet027 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
I love this story because they're both so IC and I could actually see this happening.