Reviews for Foreshadowing the Past
HumanTales chapter 38 . 1/7/2008
Dear A is for Amy,

Foreshadowing the Past was great. I liked it because Connor was so much like his father. I also liked the fact that Draco's son was a Gryffindor instead of a Slytherin. Zack was a great idea. What gave you the idea to do this story in the first place? I thought it was funny when Connor said that George's wife was pregnant.

From

MaxGoof
lachambre11 chapter 38 . 11/4/2007
LOVED IT!

Absolutely amazing!

I'm sleep deprived and ver happy, cause this story has substance!

I liked your explanation on why Harry's children wouldn't be named after anyone and I kinda of tough the same while reading it DH.

Did you enjoyed the seventh book, BTW?

Now I'll be moving along to the second part of the saga.

I hope is just as good as this one, Amy!

Thank you for the words.

Sophia

D
gleefan2009 chapter 30 . 6/20/2007
please write more i loved it all
stevie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I just found your stories and they're awesome. You have a really nice writing style everything flows. I've been looking for a fanfic about Harry's children and your's are amazing. Thanks for writing.
MollyCoddles chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
I like how you've named the broom company and brooms after people rather than the children. I like the kids' names, though I don't know how you keep track of them all without a chart! ;)
MollyCoddles chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
I'm really enjoying your stories. It's nice to find another 30-something mom out there with a bit of an HP obsession!

Sorry I haven't been reviewing each chapter, I don't get a lot of time to sit here and read and, sadly, it's easier to hit Next than take time to submit a review.

I just wanted to tell you I've really appreciated the thought and deliberation you've put in your stories. You're very thorough! :)
caraleigh chapter 38 . 2/19/2006
this is one of the better 'next generation' stories i have read. i enjoyed seeing harry and his friends all grown up...adn i like your pairing also, H/G and R/H. i do have a few questions thought if you've thought them out. this was obviously written before HBP, how in you story did harry bet voldemort? how did Mr. Weasley die? why, since he is still alive, is dumbledore not headmaster? and what role, if any, did snape play in the war?

i know you might not have anwsers to any of these, and you should know that i am WAY to in to HP for my own good...but arn't we all...

anyway i loved you story, sorry i didn't review each chapter but i was to into it to take the time.

if you have any anwsers for me you can reach me at or at MySpace at

thx and happy writing
Tharin chapter 38 . 5/27/2005
I just finished your story, and I like it a lot. I always enjoy well written stories about Harry's kids, and this one was a good read. Stories about seers and precognitive abilities are not my favorites, but you've bulid an interesting plot. I like the kids, especially Connor and Quentin, and I'm going to read the sequel.
o0true0o chapter 38 . 5/24/2005
AWESOME STORY! I never guessed she was stuck in time. I like the characters, especially Rachel.
Josh chapter 38 . 4/5/2005
Probally the 2nd best fan fic i have ever read! good job! The best one i ever read was a rather lenghty one on tom riddles days at school, I lost the link to this fan fic several years ago and if anyone reading this review happens to know what i am talking about then please send me an email blackblade

thanks,

-Josh
richardhorrigan chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This 'pre-review' as I suppose you could call it, was written after I had read just 3 lines of your fanfic.

I can already tell that you are a good writer, how wierd is that. Can't wait to read this story, as well as the others you have posted.

Best get back to it.
luthrengreenleaf chapter 26 . 2/5/2005
I love your story. But I was looking at you're family tree, and something caught my eye. In the 1st Chapter connor says hermione is going to have a girl, and Fred/George's (I dont remember which twin) wife is going to have a girl too. Then in the next chapter the first thing it says is 6 years later.

So, assuming I'm remembering this right, one of the twins, Fred/George, should have a 5/6 year old daughter. Which neither of them do. I thought you would like to know.

Other than that your story is great. I'm totally hooked!
Wolf's scream chapter 38 . 1/20/2005
Very nice. I'll be reading it (aloud) to my spouse.
Paddys-Lover chapter 38 . 1/15/2005
Lovede the story, great work. I have never realy read stories that happen after Hogwarts however yours seems to fit in with the story's nothing was to far fetched. You have a great talent in wrighting no matter what any one else may say.

Keep up the great work on all your story's

*Maddy*
pdlegirl chapter 38 . 1/1/2005
This was a terrific story! I've never really liked next generation fics, but this one held my interest! I'm looking forward to the next one-great job!