Reviews for Why Do They Call It A Nightmare?
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hi! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. This story was awesome as well! I really love the way you write Buffy/Dawn's relationship! It's really awesome and sweet! I think you should write one as an AU. Maybe Joyce dies earlier from the same medical condition and Dawn is afraid it will happen to her or Buffy too and Buffy comforts her as best she can.

I hope to read more from you soon!

God bless,

Lauren
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is good. Love the dream. It's very like something that would actually be in a Buffy episode. I'm kinda curious about how old Dawn is in this tho... I'm guessing it's somewhere in the first 3 seasons cuz of Cordy's presence... which would make her somewhere around 10-12?

Anyway! I really liked it, kudos on a job well done!
f00f00 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I like it. :)
Lucrecia Almasy chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I am not a Dawn fan, but it seems interesting and of course I am dying to know what are the vampire's plan! :D
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
interesting and sweet. sorry i missed it the first time around.
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hm... I thought this was set in season five, after figured out she was the key, but then if Cordelie was there it would be season 2/3 right? Which makes it even more interesting, cos her dream would be like a precognitive thing. Huh. I just wasted your time on random thoughts. Sorry. Some really great writing in the dream, B.
SleepSeeker chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
ah, I liked this story, it was so sweet. I wish buffy could be that nice to dawn all the time lol like that would happen. Once again I have to say I love all your dawn and buffy stories.
freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I LOVED the dream! it seemed so "Buffy"! Especially the part with the spiders!
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
kooky fun. It was almost like a slayer dream. Except not...Except kinda. I liked the Bit with the merry go round. The whole thing seemed very real and like a dream I once had..