Reviews for It's Always You
cba to log in chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Wow that was amazing:) nothing wrong with some healthy cynicism!
Moony McGoogly chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I loved that it was Remus. I'd honestly rather him be more of a 'player' than Sirius, I HATE Gryffinwhore Sirius. The end was just adorable.

This is one of the cutest (and most original!) things I've read in a while :)
xLyss chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Beautiful.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I like how you had it be Remus that was more of the player type in this. Normally it's Sirius, so that was kind of a jolt at the end.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
aw, kawaii desu
Phinea chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
I like this one, a lot. Your stories have good endings. They don't give way too much, but they don't leave it all dangling. Good!
Anne7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
I really, really liked this. The way you tell it is very quiet, as if nothing mattered too much. Reminiscence, but with a distance from the feelings then. It's a style I especially like to read, though I seldom try to write that way myself. It seems more real, somehow, than those stories which are situated "in the thick of things", so to speak, and more lingering. I hope to read more from you like this. :)

(Actually, I'm still working my way through your list of Harry Potter fanfiction (don't know enough about the other series you've written for, unfortunately) - started with "In Late May", but this one impressed me so much I thought I'd leave a review right away.)
just-an-oli chapter 1 . 5/25/2004