Reviews for Heaven's Burning
All by myself, by Eric Carmen
coolaquariun chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
It has been more than 10 years since you finished this fic and I must tell you It is one of the best fiction on this site. We never got second season of T.E, but this fic captured the friendship and chemistry of Creegan -Branca without ever making them OC, the plot was good and had me biting my nails in nervousness. Thankyou for sharing this!
drewbug chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Even with all these years gone, you've managed to remind me exactly how I felt about this show and why. So much so that I took a break half way through your story to scour the internet for any trace of the few episodes we did get. Thanks for bringing David Creegan back to life for me. I didn't realize how much I'd missed him.
J. Dragonsoul chapter 11 . 9/26/2004
Oh my god! She's dead! Okay, probably not... but still! Near dead!

Woohoo! XD Hallie Piper's gonna get it good from Creegan! Yay!
J. Dragonsoul chapter 9 . 9/15/2004
Lol, that X-Files reference made me crack up. You write Creegan so well, inserting all those random little tidbits from his mind in. XD It's grand.

Hallie was practically forcing poor David to have sex with her! *gasps* Horrible, horrible woman! Branca should arrest her for sexually harrassing him! XD Yay!
J. Dragonsoul chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
*gasps* So much drama! It's great! XD I love it so much! You've got romance, suspense, drama, humor! And in the perfect combination too! _ Great work so far!
J. Dragonsoul chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
"The more you love them, the more you have to pretend they don't exist."

That's so true! *sniffles*

And I wanted to kill Sanders when he was touching her! *growls* Nasty Corn-nut man!

Oh the angst, the angst! I cry! Poor David! Poor, poor David! She slapped him again! He doesn't deserve that! Awh... I sad now...
J. Dragonsoul chapter 5 . 9/12/2004
Ouch. So much tension in the air! Why don't Branca and Creegan just admit that they want each other and spread Creegan's genes around a little bit more? XD Yay!
J. Dragonsoul chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
*scary music plays* And they collide! XD Go Branca! Catfight! w00t!
J. Dragonsoul chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
XD Oh my god, he's so random. It's utterly adorable. 0

BTW, great story so far. XD
J. Dragonsoul chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Your description of Creegan had me practically drooling. "She saw the lips first, plump and naturally swollen as though he were born to kiss..." XD Oh yay! Lucky, lucky girl! Getting to sleep in Creegan's bed! I'm so jealous. XD
J. Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Awh, Davi-chan likes Branca! Yay! _ This is happy and I wish to read more so I can cheer up from learning TE been's cancelled... *sniffles* At least they'll live on in our fanfiction forever.
rhiaa chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Love your story. I think the other song is Brick by Ben Folds. Write many more stories please!
Lt. Gaydar chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Amazing! Again with the quote: "Kickass!" I enjoyed every sentence and every chapter of this story, just simply beautiful and simply enjoying! I hope to see you again! Tah...FOR NOW!
Alamo Girl chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
WOOHOO! Great ending to a bad-ass story! I've been waiting 2 weeks to read the ending, and I;'m back from my vacation! Great Job woman! I can't wait to read hwta you have comming up next!