Reviews for Time Off
A111 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
...Make more plz ? :3
TQ57 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Thank you for such a wonderful read. -salutes and leaves-
Afalstein chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
GOOD. Plot makes logical sense and the interaction of the characters is quite believable. Nice feel to the ending and to the whole piece overall.
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
very sweet, good job and to tell you the truth, i too am a sucker for these sort of ending s :P :D.
rosarycross chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wonderful story! Very touching and intresting! PLease write more of this! I also like the way you write it.
Dragonmaster01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
;_;

Aw.

*Cries*

So cute and sweet.

I like it.

You mentioned that the Non-Yaoi alienated 90% of the fanbase.

It was what caught my attention.

I've been looking for a good Zero/Iris, fic, and I finally found one.

Good job!
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
You should continue this. I loved it.
Crazycaviar chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I love this fic and i had read most of your eva stories a year ago and so on. I'm an extreme sucker for rei/shinji fics. I enjoy how well detailed all your stories are. And this too is also beautiful. You should be an author and publish your original works if u have any. Keep up the good work.
ZeroRebellion chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
That was,...pretty good. When I saw the title, I thought it was gonna be funny as heck (and that one joke had me trying my damndest not to die laughing)which it was, but it was good in other ways as well. So now, before I type any major spoilers for those who read the reviews first, nice fic.
Just friendly greetings from one of your old pre-readers . . . heh-heh. Now you know where I got the idea for one of my handles.

"Herbal Essences"? Ha. Ahahaha! Ever seen the stupid commercial? Maybe you should make an omake based on it!

I've only played Mega Man X through X3, and those had virtually no plot, but it was a well-designed fic, though I can't tell if the characters are IC.

You should check your mail. And send me a reply if you can.
A guy chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
that...was...AWESOME!
Rockman SP chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
(Sniff sniff) That...was beautiful...

-Rockman