Reviews for Denying Everything
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Good idea and it flows with the song.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
that cracks me up :-D
Geanie Gray-Summers chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Some of the word are off but it's hahalarious.
Alyra Heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
That is so awsome! You are like my HERO!
Anthony Errinhart chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was Great! "Look at her, she's foreign!" Too good.
defyingravity chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
So funny! I love it!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
There's an X-Files joke here isn't there. This was way funny, thanx for sharing!
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I thought the whole thing was cheesy, until I read this line.

Look at her, she's foreign!

Get her !

Now I still thik its cheesy, except it has one line in it that inexplicably makes me crack up. :-)
TerraSucks4evur chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
so funny! look at her shes foreign? OMG! how racist- but hilarious. ahh.. that cracked me up. thanks fellow fanatic of wicked. i needed that!
Angie chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Its nice to know there are people in the world possibly more obbsessed with Wicked then me... very nice. You and evilemmylou are both fantastick and inspiring when it comes to spoofing Defying Gravity (not that you'r other stuff isn't fantastick either but ANYWAY!)

keep up the good work,
AmazingSpork chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
OMG lol great I love this line

I hope you're won't be filled with lead

Listed as MIA or dead
Fabala's Fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wow! That was SO funny! Taxes? Foreign? HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's my favorite song! I can sing all the lyrics, so I'm a shoe in for the solo in chorus! I can even hold that last note Elphaba sings. Great! Could you do that with One Short Day, and make it New York?
a proud geekfreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo!

wow! that is great and made me laugh, which made people in my study hall look at me!

I love the line "Look at her, she's foreign!"

I love this fan fic! awesome! great job!

bravo!
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
And you can't make me talk...

Can't I make you understand, you're wanted by seven governments?

This is just TOO funny. Kinda makes me glad I didn't GO on this trip though. You really ought to write more songfics. :)
Ravenclaw-Krys chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
HEY ELPHIE!

Hot Monkey here!

i miss you so much!

i love this. i showed this to my friend that loves Wicked too (Kev/Kevin, remember?) and he said that you write it really well. Right now, im trying to finalize my song parody to Thank Goodness. I have one fic up so far... HP fic tho.

miss you!