Reviews for And then it was quiet
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is brilliant i wish there was another chapter of Angel's POV and his reaction to what Buffy told him at the end! Great! love it!
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
update soon it's great.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I'm not sure if this is completed or not...If it is, good job. If not, please update again soon
keysersozesuspect chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Hey, great story so far. I especially like the beginning: starting off immediately talking about the problem and then having it suddenly interupted - great techinique!

Please continue, cos this is really good. :-)
Gypsy Madamme chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
and both series could have ended there and life would have been perfect for everybody. it was really beautiful and written so simpy but it was heartfelt and the implication Angel felt like heaven to Buffy at the end was just perfect.
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Beautiful. Yes I CRIED.

Tori chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
blip-dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
i love it! Is this the end? If not, please update soon!
B chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I really like this story. I hope there is more!
bellesxfleurs08 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
please continue soon
melluvben chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
i hope this won't be the only chapter. it would make a great series
Lisabeth C chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
The power of love can make things peaceful. Nice perspective. Liked it alot. Anymore chapters? I'll be wathching you.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This is a good beginning. However, Buffy lost her Claddagh ring when she dropped it on the floor of the mansion.
ba always chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
yay... another story from you! it's good so far... can't wait for an update!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Great, lovely, fantastic and all the rest. Angel was definately needed to help her recover, she was nuts when she first came back, and now she won't go and sleep with Spike (I hope), please continue, you could turn this into a great long angsty fic or a beautiful one parter, it's your choice (*cough* long angsty fic *cough*)