Reviews for COTA: Dark Empress Rising
a-Leng chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Ooh...this is getting very interesting indeed. I usually like to find something to constructively criticise but I can't find any faults in the way you write. Although it does appear that you rely a lot on dialogue...which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

One thing I'd like to see more of are the other characters, particularly the canon characters. I mean, it IS fanfiction so I would like to read more about what's happening to the other characters.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
a-Leng chapter 8 . 2/26/2005
Ah...it's been a while since I last read this and it's good to see that you've updated with 6 chapters since.

I'll stop here since the next chapter is going to be a long one but it was a good read. I look forward to reading the rest.

Oh, and good luck with your original story. ;)
Bloody Mary chapter 11 . 2/3/2005
Hmm... Boris is not acting smart. But then he wasn't the person to win loyality by reasonable means.

Write more soon.
Alexis K chapter 11 . 2/2/2005
Aw! Poor Tala. It's almost like he's being traded in for a new model... Great chapter, can't wait for the next!

Gucy Lou chapter 10 . 1/2/2005
o. he lied. LIAR! and . . . i'm sorry but i'm seeing a definite SOMETHING going , hint; wink, wink; nudge, nudge. write more plz.

AAZMANDIOUS
Bloody Mary chapter 10 . 12/19/2004
I don't know how about other readers, but I think I got lost in all those OCs I don't know. ;

Otherwise, I still like the story.
Alexis K chapter 10 . 12/17/2004
This was a great chapter like the rest! I keep feeling more and more sorry for Tala though. Can't wait till the next chapter, it keeps getting better and better!

Gucy Lou chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
sry i've been so long in reveiwing. my room's been a total mess and my comp's been disconnected since Thanksgiving bc of termites. good chapter and it's about time u wrote another one. hm, i wonder what that onther thing could be . . . trust is what leaped into my head at first but that doesn't fit with the scene. i'm thinking it's love. but that's just me.

AAZ
Bloody Mary chapter 9 . 11/25/2004
. Ignore the word "smut" in the earlier review - that's what happens when a non-native speaker tries to use a word he/she doesn't exactly understand. I meant some nice love scene...

Stupid me, stupid me... I should learn to think all the time, even without my spell-check.
Bloody Mary chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
You shoulld better give some good Tala/Vega smut at the end or I'm going to chew your fingers... ;)

Seriously, I like how it's going.

Write more soon!
Alexis K chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
Please, don't ever mess with the couple of Tala and Vega. It's gold! I love it so much! This was a great chapter, of course. Just like the rest. That was a cute little Charly/Kai moment. I can't wait for the nest chapter.

higeki chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
Not much to say besides this chapter rocks and I'm waiting for more. So update soon, kay.
MoonKitsune chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
I'm sorry for not reviewing but high school is killing me,I have seven projects due tomorrow I've been cramming to get done, but any way please don't stop writing your fanfic. It's really good and I check every day to see if you update,so yeah, please don't stop. I want to see what happens to Tala and Vega.
Alexis K chapter 8 . 11/2/2004
You deserve way more reviews than that! Your story is great. Sorry for not reviewing before, I've been busy. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Gucy Lou chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
nyi, they're both really annoying and liars, but bush is the lesser of the two evils. sorry i left you for so long, but i did that to lot of ppl. i just don't go on the internet as much as i used to so i'm not seeing as much. i think i've actually found a life and whosever's it was too bad, it's mine now. well, good so far.i liked it better when vega was miss chill and tala fire-head and they were both working against "the good guys" i think tala works better as prince of darkness. but . . .not the slug of death and despair Boris is. boris is kewl in a creepy way, but he can stay on the OTHER side of this electric fence. is vega gonna get um...feelings for Kato, or him for her, bc it looks like ur setting them up. and, that'd be a good way for her to save Tala if he happened to be getting in a lot of danger with Boris. start going out with Kato and making really public scenes of thems selves. he'd be crushed and he'd stop trying to reach her thinking she'd moved on. and if that camp really was as bad as it sounds she'd have kinda lost her connection with him bc of the depth of despair. she'd probably latch onto the niceities of her life, one friendlines with Kato. but, where you choose to move from here is your own choice and i hope i've set you thinking. i love doing that. have fun writin now!

Idris-Gita (formerly AAZ)