Reviews for A Collection of Christian Poems
RockinRai chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
Trenton-

You may be on fire with the holy spirit, but he sure as hell didn't give you much help in the creative department did he?

*Anna
Xeaeros chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
Nice peom Xono. Later
Xeaeros chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
really short trenton. Gotta work on that. Oh wait, i have news to tell you at school, see you in a few weeks. Later dude!
Concetta chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
YEAH!
psalm57 chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
wesomely tlls about life before and after someone accepts Christ, but you really should try to lengthen you stuff. Its all awesome, jut try to make them a little longer.
Jasmine chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
Praise God that you are living for him!

Keep writing for God!

Keep glorifying him!

Keep living for him!

Keep witnessing for him!

Keep burning!

Keep shining!

Keep trying!

Until the day Jesus comes back!

Way to go, Trenton!
psalm57 chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Awesome! We do stand apart from all huhuman beings. But its not because of ourselves that we do so, we do it through Christ. Please keep writing.
psalm57 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Well, hury up. I want to read more. What are you waiting for. This was very cute. Very simple but so true. And by the way, I love the ABC thing you wrote inyour bio. I've never heard that one. I'll have to use it.
God'sWittleServant chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I love your poem. I hope you can get some more up as soon as posible. The poem you wrote though is very true. Thanks for sharing it with us. ~GWS~
Xeaeros chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
kinda short, don't you think. Wait a tick! Publish some of my poems to! That would be awesome! Later Trenton, see you in social studies
Songbreeze Swifteye chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
wonderful poem. encouraging and uplifting, and totally true. great job! keep writing for Him.