Reviews for The Last Dance
NewbieWW chapter 9 . 5/19
It's been ten years since this story was completed, but I really felt the need to convey how much I liked it. Even though there were mistakes here and there, I felt who these characters were and all of their pain and I really applaud you for that.
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 5/5
Great story and deep reflection .Thanks .
Mrs. BYG chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Aww I wanted to cry so much when it got to Bruce announcing his will and the ceremony for Diana. I never knew I cared about them so much. :'[
AllThatGlistens chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
Loved it. A lot. There a lot of twists I definitely did NOT see coming.
Miravisu chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
Ohmigosh, with Bruce reading his will like that hit me emotionally, you wrote that part very well. And reading how Hawkgirl delivered Diana's possessions and her talk to her mother, that really made me feel so very sad and cling for the paper tissues...

But then.. with comments like..

"What kind of guard looks only in one direction?"

..made me smirk, and feel that there was hope in all this gloom ;)

And whoa, what a story 'twas! Loved this story!
Afalstein chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I realize you wrote this story a long time back, but you're going to get a message on it anyway, so I thought I should add a good word.

Excellent story, especially in the middle when Dick is rising as the new leader of this collection of heroes. The Batclan is a seriously awesome thing that is so rarely actually done correctly. Almost would have liked it better if he'd stayed Batman, with Bruce taking up a new role, but that wouldn't have been good either.
Xephon chapter 6 . 12/9/2006
Eh, I find the other heroes to be a bit annoying in this chapter. Do you hate GL and MHH or something? D

~Have a Nice Day
Z33 chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
perfect
koolkame chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
I'm all for good Vandel Savage. The Hero Park was great, very touching.
Skite chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
Ok, I am now going to assume it's not over until I se the word "END". Another beautiful chapter!

But you're not going to tie this in with the JLU continuity, are you? Or is Superman going to come back?

Anyway, I can't wait for more!

Update!
jjoseph16 chapter 8 . 10/15/2005
Image: Flash chewing on a strand of hay, with a beat up old John Deer cap on his head? Eey-yup, that thar be a disturbing image.

actually i can picture it :) another great chapter hope the wait for the next one isn't as long ;)
Skite chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
So this is it? The end?

(Don't read on if it isn't! I will only have made a fool of myself.)

It was wonderful while it lasted, you are an awsome writer, but I can't help being sad that it's over. Can't you do an epilogue, fitting this in with the current continuity better? Like, the original League re-assembeles and then basically skip directly to "Initaition", leaving out "starcrossed", but leting the League know of what Shay was sent for, or somehow working "starcrossed" back in with the continuity, like, that the Thanagarians come anyway or something? I don't think Superman can really stop saving the world, his sense of duty is too high for that, J'onn would return after his meditation time, and Shayera and John would come back if it reached their ears that batman and Wonder Woman had returned from the dead. I do think that those in the know could find it in their hearts to forgive what was done to Superman.

I guess I came across as too bossy, but that's not the way I mean it, that's just me guessing where you might go if you wrote an epilogue. I just think it's too sad, the way it ends now.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 8 . 10/12/2005
That was GREAT! and yes the mental image of Flash in a John Deer hat is completely wrong...
DC Lady chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
Excellent. Just excellent.
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
update soon! _ I can't wait for the next chapter...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »