Reviews for The TrixFiles
LOL lover chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
HAHA this is great Imma write

a story too! LOLZ
Allison chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Ya no that explains why they never let him eat any trixs! I have always wondered why and thats a pritty good reason, and I just think it would be fun watching little kids tossing trixs in2 agents faces! It was great!

Allison
Artemidora chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
That was funny!

I like. Not much to say today. Good work.

*Meg*
ASecretSomeone chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
*is rolling on floor laughing*

Although it shouldn't have been allergies. Maybe the Rabbit is mentally insane, and likes to force-feed little children Trix, giving them diarrhea. He gets off on that.

O.O *wonders who's wackier; the author, or the reviewer*
Cheez Socks chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
That's funny! Kepp up the good work!
HelloGrackle chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
haha, funny! I have always thought it was unfair that the poor rabbit never got any trix, it really bugged the crap out of me when I was little.. It's more comforting knowing that they're just trying to protect him.. :P
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
That was... odd.
Chaos-chick3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Yay! I thought I was the only one to write Trix rabbit stories. Cute, I never thought about it that way. I always felt bad for the rabbit, I never considered how it might be for his own good.

Can I write a fic off of your parody? I got a plot bunny while I was reading it.
OozyRat chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Finally, someone explains why the rabbit can't have Trix. I like the idea, it's creative. But I never really thought of the rabbit being "innocent". He always annoyed me. But that's my problem. The part about having to call the police is a nice touch.