Reviews for Vending Machine
Ashley chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
hi liz...i love it... lol ! greatness...
Koala Kitty chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
Wow. I LOVE you. I have this nasty little fanfiction addiction, and it's nice to see someone handling the lighthearted randomness of Ranma well.
ameanda-90 chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
As always it's good!

From Amanda(a.k.a. alien :))
Magnus17 chapter 7 . 7/9/2004
Well, it seems like this is the end, but for a story, the whole thing turned out well. We even found out the vending machine wasn't necessarily evil, just unbelievably slow (And it needed to be hit by something traveling faster than the speed of sound, approximately).

I have to say, though, you've kept this funny from beginning to end, and I hope your next stories are just as well written. Great job, and keep writing.
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Bonus. Ran-chan almost got all that soda. _

Very nice job! Well done!
Magnus17 chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
You're right. That was funnier than last time (not to be mean or anything). You had me laughing from the setting paragraph ("one hundred percent of someone being booted through the sky") all the way to the end. The only thing I didn't like is that I don't like character bashing stories very much. But hey, it was funny, so that's not a problem. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Much better. Great job. _

So sad that the end is near...oh well!

Update soon!
PurpleMoon3 chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
Some one is going to get the sodas? Who ever it is, it would be cool if all the past soda's that didn't come out in past chapters all poppedf out. Anyway, Keep up the good work.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
I've just had a horrible idea. The vending machine is really a cleverly disguised Tsubasa. Therefore it's Ukyo who will actually get the soda.
Palace Dog chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
Damn those Vending Machine...(pounds a cash return button)...DAMN THEM! NYAHA I like Random...~Mochi
Magnus17 chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Fine, you don't have to think it was funny. But i did! _

That was an awesome chapter! I mean, seriosuly, how many times have you seen Mousse get electrocuted by an evil vending machine? Not enough times, I can tell you that for sure. Please, put up a new chapter soon!
Seaidau chapter 5 . 6/10/2004
Heheh, poor Mousse. Not as funny as the other chapters admittedly, but it did make me laugh. Good job, I look forward to what lengths Shampoo will go to so she can receive a sugary soda :).
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
Alright! Shampoo's next! _

Please keep writing! I was a little disappointed for Mousse, but I'm sure the next one will be better.

Ja ne!
Power-Of-Chaos chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
Wot

the first person in the series to figure out how to retaliet efektivly against mousses cains is a vending machine.

btw: damn I was hoping to see how many 50 yen coins mousse could pull out of his sleeves.
Koala Kitty chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
Aw, you just made my night. What wonderful random 2- am material!