Reviews for Pokemon Uncut
WarpedInsanity chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Nice and so hardcore!
Shikirou chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
The whole story was pretty damn funny, but once I read Team Rockets "motto", I was on the verge of tears. I'm never going to see Pokemon with a straight face anymore. xD

I love crack!fics, personally. Whether the person is a hater of the show, and making fun of the show, it can be funny. And I think this is beyond funny.
Mark Weston chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
You got one messed up mind there. Try using it on something other then drugs. I can't complain about the sex though :).
deliciouscake chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
hey it's alright :) no one could ever be as idiotic and pretentious as AkuzikiSakura, Elitist cunt extraordinare.
deliciouscake chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
i hate how long these take to show up, which is why i'm replying through different chapters ;p

anyway, i realize it's my fault for confusing you since i didn't notice the sakura person's comment was on like, page one of the comments. i'm pretty sure you wouldn't remember such an inane, useless comment from so long ago.
deliciouscake chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
oh my god forget it. it was some idiot that commented flaming the story saying that it was stupid and unfunny blahblala. i was flaming THEM.
deliciouscake chapter 2 . 6/27/2007

did you not see that i pasted AkizukiSakura's name?
deliciouscake chapter 1 . 6/27/2007

needs to get over herself

go back to sucking a japanese guy off you stupid otaku
SnapDragonFire chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Seriously fucked up and hilareous!
Lanky Nathan chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
UP DATE! DAM YOU UPDATE! is so funny! comone! gotta see what brocks like!
Buzooka Zooka chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
lol this shit is funny
Revolver420 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Dude!Fuckin hilarious!Keep that shit goin!U got to get a four way with Joy Jenny Misty and Ash in there while smokin bongs and doin shots. That would make my fuckin day and would be funny as shit
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Well...I happen to like the TV show myself, but this. THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POKEMON STORY I HAVE EVR READ! *gasp* Great job with the stiry. Hope you continue. :)
AkizukiSakura chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
Alrighty then. Let's have some fun, shall we?

This story? Awful. And in the bad way. Now, I don't claim to love the show or anything. But you must remember something, hmm? The show was created for children. Not for teens and adults with screwed up priorities. This fic, and I use the term loosely, is almost as bad as some of the pathetic shows they play on Adult Swim to appeal to the crack-smoking people of the world. You have a talent for ruining a show completely and irrevocably.

I seriously regret taking the time to read this. The show is definitely a major goober-ish one, but even it's better than this. And while I'm on the subject.

If all you can do is 'teenify' a good children's show, you need to post this pile of shit, again a loose term, on a site where others share you sentiment. Flaming a show, just because it doesn't appeal to you, is the lowest possible thing you can do.

Oh. And by the way?

If this is your version of mature, I'd tell you to recheck the definition, if I thought you could read.

Even the worst fics I've ever read at least start with a decent plot, or have a pathetic plot and decent writing. Yours has neither, and frankly it's more of a hate-laden rant than a story.

I've said this before. There's a saying. I usually abide by it, too. "If you can't say something pleasant, refrain from speaking at all." In this case it was my duty, my absolute pleasure, to forsake that rule.
biffyslags358 chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
I can't tell if this is a hate fic or not. Either way, it sucks a bit, but not as much as the show :P. I hear you're gonna make it less immature, so that's fine. This story has potential, though. I hope you find it. :)