Reviews for In the Dark
laylalee chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Aww... I really liked this fic :). Haha I'm so bad at reviews, but I mean I read it all in one go. It was adorable and really well written. Thanks
Lolabelle26 chapter 9 . 12/8/2005
wow. that was great! it had such a good ending, like, so satisfying. and it was really funny! panties...
ifallthraindrops chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
Aww, that's so cute! I would have preferred a little kissing, but this was still good. Kudos.
screaming truth chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
Very nice. Cool little scene that could have been between those episodes. )

LP
ally chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
really good! lol! i like tha harvey thingy!
brightstarinthenight chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
more? I love this; so javajunkie! Good work, and please write more!

~*~Britt~*~
javalicious chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
Curious: WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MORE REVIEWS? This is possibly one of the best GG stories (as in, not a specific couple shipper) that I've read so far. The chapters are short (I like that, it keeps me interested,) the characterisation is excellent (I could completely see that happening,) and the writing is amazing, a much higher standard than most stories. Congrats.
politicaldonkey chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
good, just one thing: technically, ahrvey's nto a rabbit, he's a pooka. (watch the movie, yuo'll know what i'm talking about).
Darla'sFallenAngel too lazy to log in chapter 9 . 7/12/2004
Wow...this was amazing. You are the queen of LL angst! Seriously, please, please, please write more Java Junkie angst, because it is rare for a fic to be properly angsty and have Luke in character, but this had both and I'm in love with it.

I'm off to read Seperation Anxiety now...I hope there's more LL goodness.

Fantastic job.

also, this is kind of an odd thing to be amazed about in a fic. But I love the fact that you let Lorelai swear, because the Lorelai in my mind sounds so much more like that then the G rating most other writers give her.

The fic just really rocked my world *nods*
marie chapter 9 . 7/11/2004
loved it! please write more stories or update this one. i also like ur separation anxiety story. i like reading your stuff because its stuff that could really be on the show, i can imagine it. so please write more.
allthingsholy chapter 9 . 6/8/2004
Aww, I'm sad that that ended with no smut. That's what you get for it being the middle of the night and I live like a nun. You ever think maybe the two are related? The fact that this is what I do at night and the fact that I live like a none aren't exclusive, but are, in fact, just part of a vicious cycle.

Ahh, time for bed. It was beautiful. I loved it. I'm sorry that I so completely (note: not thoroughly) such and suggested things in your story. I feel bad. And I've left too many notes. God, I'm like stalker weird, aren't I? Apologies.

G'night John-Boy.
allthingsholy chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Two words that I didn't like and sadly, thanks (or not) to the season finale I almost don't have to imagine:

Naked Kirk.

That makes me not want to sleep because the nightmares could be ugly and skinny and pale and Kirk. Oh god.
allthingsholy chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
That chapter was my favorite thing of anything you've ever written in the history of the world ever. I think. This: "But that was a thought too big for the moment, and he was still tired" is my favorite line of everything you've ever written because it's perfect and gorgeous and I love it.

And the line about Harvey being hardcore and picking up hookers? I laughed, out loud, at 3 in the morning, in the dark, when everyone's sleeping. So it was short and loud and then I had to stop because I may not sleep but others do. I don't get that about them. And Luke saying the Kirk thing, fetal position and then 'It's attractive.' I loved that too.

This was amazing and what I wouldn't give to see it really on the show. Where does AS-P live, anyway, because I say we find her, then take over the show and then the universe.

God, I need sleep so bad right now.
allthingsholy chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
I love your Lane. That's really all there is to say about that chapter, because. It's that simple but not because, really? I just...love your Lane. She just broke my damn heart. A couple times.
allthingsholy chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Things I forgot to mention last chapter: I'd love to see Lorelai wearing Luke's clothes.

Luke and I both hate the word 'panties'. It's a horrible word, it's awkward and not good. Nope, I don't like it one bit. Underwear; great. Thongs; sketchy but, you know, it'll do. Lingerie; semi-Dirty! but fine. Panties: I don't know what it is, but it's...something and not pleasant and I don't like it.

Anyway, this chapter also is great. I want to hear Luke talk about his pangs. And I want Lorelai listen to Luke talk about his pangs, beautiful, line only Lauren Graham could.

I need sleep. Or pie.