Reviews for Starting From Scratch
L Ducky chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Oh! Toasters in Oz!

What about microwaves?
Elphaba the Wicked chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Oh my goodness (I'm sounding like Glinda O.o )! This is cool, I love it! And I just love this pairing, so much, so..yay!
Restless Goddess chapter 3 . 10/13/2004
Artemidora chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Oh, ooh. Excellent! I like it.

Please, please, please continue.

(No more Glinda? *sob* No more Nessa? *more sob* No more Boq? *Sob most of all*)

Ah, well. At least Elphie and Yero are together.

Emily chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Aw! ; That was so sweet! :) Wicked rocks, Idina rocks, and FIYERO IS HOT! w00t! _; I also have tickets to Wicked! ~dances happily~ . Please continue soon! :)

bubblesnbrooms chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
aww the toast thing was so sweet. i love the way ur writing fiyero. please update soon.

wickedwitchoftheNE chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
keep on writing! i like the idea!
Bella Luna 1213 chapter 3 . 7/25/2004
Have i ever mentioned I love fluff! This sounds like it'll be a lot of fun...can't wait for more!
Cathleen Turner123 chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
I love it!
Cathleen Turner123 chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
how cute!
harryptaxd204 chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
it's ok but keep writing i bet it will get better (iluv the musical wicked,i'm trying to find the book, but of course i can't, nd i totally agree with u wicked is better thatn avenue q)
sweet saturn chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
It's a nice story. A lot of focusing between Elphaba and Fiyero's romance. Something all die-hard Wicked fans adore. So where are they gonna go from here on out? And are you gonna switch back and forth between them and Glinda? I'm keen to know what's gonna happen next. Oh and by the way, I am SO Elphaba, and I agree Wicked got jipped at the Tonys. Nehoo keep writing and update soon.
Dancing Amethyst chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
Cute. Update it soon. And *poke* you're not Elphaba. *smiles* hahaha. I claimed her ages ago. S'bad enough you got to the screen name before I did.. *grin* But I can sing. Can you? Hehe... my voice teacher read your parody (cuz she teaches me Wicked) and said your rhythm was all off, and it would be better if you changed it to "Don't you know how I am denyING everything." You need the 'ing'. haha.. *wanders off* Tootles!

ProfessorSpork chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
Elphaba was a little out of character here, but not enough that it was, like, painful or anything. But I really doubt she'd blubber like that. Hee. Blubber is a fun word to say. Blubber. BLUBBER!