Reviews for Pain in E Minor
AngeDeMinuit chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I Love This Story It's Cute. Especially The Ending :)
LittleNightmare92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I was laughing when I read the part about Gaara giving Sakura a blowjob lol. Girls can't receive blowjobs if they don't have a penis lol
legitforreal chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Such a cute one-shot!
red.masenko chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awe, that's sweet! I loved it! Wish there was a bit more of "Stoic Gaara" in there, but well done nonetheless! :)
The-Hatter44 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow this was different when I saw the summary I thought this was gonna end up with him leaving her. It was cute
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
soo cute make a sequel?
emo girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It was good but just so you know. Girls can't get blow jobs. They can give just not receive. They don't have dicks. You can eat a girl out.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw

soo cute, yeah

i loved this one-shot, yeah
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
aw one night turned into something romantic like this... this was awesome
kallou chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
good job plz:!: do me a fav all u have to do is go to

/u/12296/BloodlustKunoichi

n then go to vote then click gaara n get some of ur friends to vote on him to plz i cant stand it if sakura gets with sasu-gay:vein:

so plz help me
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
"They'd never done it when she was on her period, but then again, there was that one time they'd had sex the day before she started, so maybe..."

First of all: Who has sex when the girl is on her period? Come on.

Second of all: Not only do you not have sex when the girl has her period, but that's not the only time you can get pregnant! In fact, that's probably a time where there is very little chance of getting pregnant because the uterus is shedding its lining, since the woman's egg(s) did not get fertilized and the lining is needed for the embryo. Not to mention having sex only at certain times in a woman's menstruation cycle (note: this is not the same as physically having a period, where bleeding happens) is risky at best. It's hard to predict when the right time is, not to mention it's not foolproof. Really, protection is like the only way to make sure a pregnancy doesn't happen.

Sorry if I sound a little snarky, I'm just really anal about details like this. If it's something that I don't think a lot of people would know about, like specific historical stuff, then I don't really care because it's understandable (plus it's fanfiction, so what can you really expect). I mean it's not common knowledge, only someone who has taken history or done some serious research would know...but this stuff? Seriously, I'm pretty sure everyone has taken health class. It's like a no-brainer. So with such a big mistake like this, I'm kind of astounded. Especially since this story was about sex too.

Anyways, I really hope that was just a random mistake on your part, which I think it was.
Lady Lore and Demon Dreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
As the first GaaraxSakura story, congrats, it was really good. Actually, it was great. I've tried looking at your profile for more GaaraxSakura stories except I don't know which ones are which
Manda chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i liked this and all..

but how old were u when u wrote this...

can only preggo if u have sex while ur on ur period?

thats silly...

its more likly that u wouldnt get preggo when u have ur period..

plus... its kinda gross to have it then..

most guys dont wanna earn their red wings XDD
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aww! That was really good! Loved it!
soccersyd chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
oh how cute keep up the good work
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »