Reviews for Rebuilding
locardxchange chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
Good use of Jack's clone, so many people over look him as a serious lead. was without the use of big Jack Great blending in all the characters.
darklightuk chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
Sorry I'm confused - Was that the end?
allyDD chapter 20 . 9/12/2011
hey,

i loved the story, even more cause i could put off an assignment i hate grade 12. anyway it was great but something i couldn't find are the M.A.S.H references.

please tell me them .
Blackdex chapter 20 . 4/7/2009
Please continue, ciao
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2009
"No, I don't think. Neither do you. Plausible deniability Dr. Jackson, plausible deniability."

Excellent line. Wonderful. So, chichuahua or some other variety of dog? I think miniature poodle would be more mortifying. All of the 'so, do you feel pretty today?' comments. *grin*
Ellyanah chapter 20 . 2/26/2009
LOL.

I have to go read the sequels now.
volcanion chapter 20 . 2/2/2008
That was a good ending. Would love to find out about Buffy and mini-Jack's family life though.

Loved your story!
volcanion chapter 14 . 2/2/2008
Hammond better pray Buffy doesn't lose the baby or else Willow's going to level Colorado and Jack's going to help her and Xander salt the earth.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 12 . 10/13/2007
even though I know how it ended, Hammond should still face punishment by Jack (and Buffy) for zatting Buffy.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
I hope that you will eventually revive old Jack and bring him back to Carter (she will have to first dump Stalker-boy ofcourse)
Dax chapter 20 . 9/11/2007
:-).
Silver Warrior chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
ok, this was just freaking cool (though you know, I'd love to see a story that put mini-Jack and Dawn together.) And seriously, StarGate and Buffy humor mixing... its apocalyptic.
Raiining chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
I have no idea who JT is ...

but reading on and I hope to find out!
Raiining chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Ha! Really enjoying this.

"It refers the a daughter of the Destroyer coming from the desert and attacking the temple of Ishtar, killing many of the priests and guards before being killed herself."

/snicker. Go Slayers!

definately reading on ...
Bobboky chapter 20 . 11/27/2005
very cool, i asume a vengence deamon got ahold of Kinsey in the end : )