Reviews for Rebuilding
LaroseMinuit chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Ah, the security breach. I always love it when the worlds first collide. Like the pace, the writing is good, I just wish there was more! Update soon, please.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Nice set-up! I love BTVS/Stargate crossovers. Could you make your chapters longer though?
teaonthestairs chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
Oh I'm very much loving your beginning chapters... very excited to see where this story is going. Love how your doing it in POVs. Update soon!
troyguffey chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
Story has lots of potential (or slayer), well written.
Glory chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This is good. I loved to see a sequel to this.
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Are you going to add more? Please do.
FooBarBaz chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This is good.
It would be interesting to get some of the back story (Giles explaining the workings of the "Travers Foundation" and the repercussions of its grants, etc) in the continuation.
The continuation that I hope your not going to make me beg for. :-)
MegCat06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Great beginning, my only advice is that you might want to make the chapters longer. :)
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Hey, Loved the first chapter, excellent beginning... you are continuing..Arn't you? Hope so. Anyhow liked your style of writing.. flows easily and draws readers in. A tip you might want to make it so Anonymous Reviews can be excepted, many people don't have accounts. Anyhow Hope you update soon.
captuniv chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Hmm, an interesting beginning. Hopefully the regular chapters will be longer. It's a good start and I'm sure to continue reading.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18