Reviews for Rebuilding
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 20 . 8/19/2005
This was awesome. One of the best written fics I've seen on this site. Write more soon.

- Damia -
GoldenRat chapter 20 . 8/17/2005
*Snicker* That was a fun little fic. Fast paced but good crossover.
Morange chapter 20 . 7/31/2005
HEHE, i love it!
livinoutloud chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
love
normakxlr chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
this is a exelent story so is the sequel!

im hoping for a prequil

normakxlr
ganainm chapter 20 . 4/27/2005
very cool fic, i look forward to reading any possible sequels!
Village Mystic chapter 20 . 4/10/2005
I remember reading some of the early chapters, and just read it from start to finish tonight.

Thanks for sharing the story!
Eric Thorsen chapter 20 . 3/25/2005
Excellent Work... I am reading several of your stories, and I like that yours have a consistent level of quality that is lacking in several others' work... keep up the good work

Eric
bluelilly chapter 20 . 3/2/2005
i just loved the story, tho it did take me a long while to read it. and i'm glad to here that were is a sequel. your a brillient writer. more so when you can picture the story in your head like a movie of sorts.

bloody brillient keep it up i bow to you
ThymeLord chapter 12 . 2/26/2005
lol - zale and burns - I didn't even think of that first time through! love the fic!
Dirbatua chapter 20 . 12/7/2004
cool u doin a sequal with buffy and jack at the stagate or with the council or not at all
Catlimere chapter 20 . 11/14/2004
I loved the ending. I like Buffy and JT having a definite future together, him joining her in her work with the Slayers and the Council. I really couldn't see him hanging around as a sub for Jack either. And he was right as soon as the "real" Jack was back, he'd be right back on the outside looking in. He has a whole life waiting for him where he's valued and appreciated as an individual. Again, loved the story and look forward to reading more from you.
gaul1 chapter 20 . 11/9/2004
good story, byes
coon2010 chapter 20 . 11/7/2004
baRKING HEHEHEHEHEHE

bITING HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

SO COOL AND FUNNY
The Sithspawn chapter 20 . 11/3/2004
This is a great story! I've read Buffy/Stargate xos that were not as original as this one, most of them were either Gou'ld related or Demon related. I can't wait for the sequels. What did Willow do to Kinsey?
265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »